Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD SEASON 2 - Awards & Acknowledgements

Fellow lovers of 2D Spaceships!

Season 2 has concluded and I made up some graphics to reflect it for you. BIG thanks to everyone who has been actively playing games in TWD. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed & we hope you had fun blowing ships up & are ready for the next season to begin to start working towards those top spots!

Categories for acknowledgements

-Top 3 Teams of TWDD/TWJD/TWBD
    -Top 5 Most Active Players TWDD/TWJD/TWBD (These are the unsung heroes of this game!)
    -Top 5 Killers TWDD/TWJD (Sorry basers! You can expect a FULL revamp for this next season to include Top Spids/Sharks/Terr's/ect.)

Top 3 Squads of TWDD

1st - 7 (Seven)
    2nd - Blast
    3rd - Fresh

Top 3 Squads of TWJD

1st - Fika
    2nd -Blast
    3rd - Pandora

Top 3 Squads of TWBD

1st - Pandora
    2nd - Dice
    3rd - Rapid

Top 5 Most Active Warbirds

1st - Ravage
    2nd - BEST
    3rd - Booker007
    4th - IxaDor
    5th - J-B-Inc

Top 5 Most Active Javelins

1st - Bombed
    2nd - Temujin
    3rd - Morph
    4th - Lag Killer
    5th - Golden_Aim

Top 5 Most Active Basers

1st - Ag$
    2nd - Markmrw
    3rd - Willby
    4th - TJ Hazuki
    5th - JR5

Top 5 Killers - Warbird

1st - Best
    2nd - Ravage
    3rd - Booker007
    4th - Banzi
    5th - Props

Top 5 Killers - Javelin

1st - Temujin
    2nd - Bombed
    3rd - Morph
    4th - Lag Killer
    5th - Golden_Aim

That concludes the award graphics for Season 2! Great work to all the top 3 teams this season!! Congratulations!!

Also congratulations to our most active players! I really felt we needed to recognize you guys since you are keeping this game alive and active. Very noble. Very cool. You guys freaking rock!! Keep it up!!

Planned 'hopeful's' for next season:

-Create more categories for basing similar to 'Top Killers' in DD/JD. (ran out of time to make them up. input from basers welcomed & appreciated!)
    -Figure out a way to use TWD.orgs player stats to figure out whos the best overall (currently twd.org's ratings are doo-doo which is why I didn't use them)
    -Add more stats overall to categories rather than just listing someone as first. (ran short on time this season)
    -Possibly add player banners to their names on graphics I make (if I can upscale them somehow nicely--Ogrons had some success with this so who knows)

Thank you Qan, Biet, Wirah, Markmrw and all the other staffers who contributed to the success & longevity of TWD--my favorite aspect of this game. You guys are doing great work and I am excited for this next season to be more hands on with making TWD bigger, better & more fun than ever! Really appreciate guys.

Also thank you to all my friends that keep me company when I am online to stay motivated and actively playing this game. Wouldn't be here playing my favorite game without you guys and really value our friendships! Now lets get to blowing stuff up in Season 3! Much love!

Nice post, writeup and graphics. Good job everyone who placed!
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Need to get this guy to do news posts on TWD site.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

gj ravage is honor to squad with you from dynasty days.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Would like to echo Beast's comments. Ravage played a noticeable part keeping twdd active this year, even accepting and setting up lines with all borrows while he eats or just watches others play. Mad respect, my friend!

Thanks IxaDor for the write up and recognition! 8.5.5
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Working...
          X