Request so show past seasons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request so show past seasons.

If you go to https://trenchwars.org/index.php?v=elim players names are clickable, from there you can see past seasons of elim and see career stats for players. Can we get something like this for TWD added in, where we can see past seasons and career totals? It would be cool to see how players have improved (or not) over the years and see just how much of our lives are wasted in TWD lol.

It's crazy to see this person has won 954 out of 1,059 warbird elims!
    https://trenchwars.org/index.php?v=e...player=lasenza
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

I can give you the raw data, grouped by season, division, ship, and player. It has most of the stats we are tracking on an individual basis, but it is missing KOs and MVPs. Derived stats like aim and kills over time aren't included.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

That's cool that we have stats that go back as far as 2003 for something. Would it be possible to have the TWD site access it and sum it up for players on the website like elim stats do for past seasons?

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

For stats like mvp's or other stats that might be newer, you could still list them, you could put an * next to the stat name and put in the legend at the bottom something like *not tracked until season x if that makes sense.

For a game that has been around for 25 years it would really be nice to see some form of history other than just medals.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

I couldn't find stats older than 2013, which is season 27. The problem with KOs and MVPs is that those aren't actually recorded. To make it slightly easier to add I could look at not combining all stats from a single player per season, and instead show individual round performances. So many things to work on though. It isn't very high on the list.

Comment

POINT FORM POST! Just because.

- I am already working on a nerd sheet with the data you have there

- This might be something I can do every TWD reset, like I have been doing for DT/TWL, if staff can keep sending the data

- It's quite laggy to work with this much data but it's still manageable within google sheets

- It's not a permanent solution but it's something better than nothing for the time being

- The nerd sheet should be done in a few days, a few bugs with the formulas need to be fixed before I post it

(10 seconds later)

Comment

BIET can you print out, say, the top 100 individual rounds in each ship from 2013-2020?

i have some of the older stuff from 2003-2012, would be nice if i could combine them:

would take a bit of curating for base with shipchanges affecting terr stats and 2003 + early 2004 having shortened death timers inflating stats, but would be interesting to see all the best scores.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Updated the total stats with reps and bursts fired, as well as the amount of times a player has been borrowed. The rep data was also off by a factor of ~2, since the event is fired twice, so I divided all values by 2. Might not be entirely accurate, but close enough.

Added top 100 round player results per ship. Most are ranked by kill amount, but also added RPD and TeKs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I also got the entire list with all 560k+ round results, but it is rather large (~110MB) so that really would work better as a paged website.

Comment

BIET very cool, thank you!

i just realized that 100 is actually kinda low looking at the scores, could you do top 1000? i wanted to combine the top 2000 results from both decades in spider and terr

the jav and wb stuff seems hard because at least for my SQL searches all the warbirds and javs from basing games show up and it's hard to parse
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

BIET Could I get my hands on that 110mb file sometime?

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Yes, of course!

TWD - Player round stats

I haven't accounted for the repels counting double in this data set, so be sure to divide the amount of repels by roughly 2 before calculating RPD
                      Last edited by BIET; 01-04-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Either that 12MB file is corrupt, or I need to update my unpacker.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

the file is fine, i just extracted it with 7zip

Comment

Okay, updated my crap, it works now thanks.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Working...
                            X