Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borrow ban for players like Saiyan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Borrow ban for players like Saiyan

    Anyone who borrows and purposely starts shit and starts teamkilling players on squads should lose their right to be borrowed. Sick and tired of players like saiyan being allowed to harass and teamkill in twd matches and have staff do nothing about it. If you teamkill in twd as borrow you should face consequences. I see no reason we punish people in pub for teamkilling when we don't in twd matches where it matters WAY more. This guy is toxic and needs a borrow ban. It is more than just teamkilling too. He harasses me constantly calling me fgt and tranny and leaves me messages that are foul and vile. He is a real asshat and staff needs to do something.

    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    He harasses me constantly calling me fgt and tranny and leaves me messages that are foul and vile. He is a real asshat and staff needs to do something.
    Yeah? Lets see it.

    Comment


    • #3
      More case in point why this guy needs to be dealt with. He is a foul asshat who constantly harasses me. These are public messages he is sending too. It is not enough to ignore a player when they do things like this publicly.

      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

      Comment


      • #4
        You should be banned for threatening sexual assault you sicko, get help.

        Comment


        • #5
          He is now threatening me for calling out his abuse. Take note. This is real harrassment.

          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

          Comment


          • #6
            ive been in the same position as saiyan has ever since jessup catfished me into believing she was an actual woman.

            ever since she found out i was a 10/10 with the body of Brad Pitt and the face of George Clooney with the downstairs the size of Ron Jeremy's hang dang this is what i have to put up with:

            let me see that 12 incher, send me pics, does it really look like a babys arm holding an apple? these are the messages im sent everytime i log on

            its frustrating and exhausting. not only am i a kind-hearted gentleman, but im human too. a human with feelings and aspirations to one day be loved for who i am, not because of the size of my giant meat stick.

            thats all i have to say. feels good getting this off my chest.

            thank you

            Comment


            • #7
              A tk should prolly be +1 for the tker rather than the tkee.

              As for the rest of it, not convinced.

              Comment


              • #8
                Found the game in question on TWD site:

                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90113271

                There is no way someone gets 9 TK's without it being on purpose. 2 of these TK's knocked out teamates.

                I know there are players that TK each other now and then on purpose for kicks, and it is usually two-sided and if not people tend to get kicked from roster if repeat offenders. That, staff don't need to police but if people are going to get borrowed and just troll teams like this maybe we should add a rule about team killing specifically while being borrowed. This was a real dick move from Saiyan to ruin Dunkin's JD just because he has a problem with Jessup.
                Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

                rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

                If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is this thread about trash talking or TKing? I’m confused. As tbe the TKing, that was clearly on purpose and a dick move. But I don’t see any abuse or threats going on outside of jabbering at one another.
                  "Firstly, I’d like to address beams attitude. A player who plays one ship for the last 20 years, a below average warbird who stacks every year and only plays TWL if he’s surrounded by 10* warbirds. A player who sits in spec and dodges competition time after time and talks the upmost trash to players in the zone including up and comers and anyone who feels is a threat to him. A player who has stated last TWL that he won’t participate in TWL unless Ease joined Fire."

                  - Best

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you don't want saiyan on your team, don't borrow him. If he's tking, sub him.

                    I feel for you Jessup and regret the amount of harassment you endure but staff's role isn't to ban people who make you have a bad time.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was present for the game in question...at least the ass end of it. What I witnessed was more than 2 people PURPOSELY tking each other for what I assume is the lolz. They were lining up on the walls with the sole intention of being TKd so they could play a round 3. Maybe Saiyan got carried away but I can't justify saying that Jessup was targeted specifically since he got every member of the team at least once, most at least twice. As a result of his TKs he was not even added to the round 3 while Jessup was added. I'm not going to TWD ban a player for being a shitass just for the lolz. If you don't want to play with him, TWD is entirely elective.

                      As for the harassment, that is something I WILL act on, provided there is sufficient proof to such claims. If any such ?messages or PMs take place, please feel free to save the log and/or take screenshots and get them to either me, tucker or qan and they will be dealt with accordingly. Advising somebody to delete a forum thread does not count as a "threat" in my book.
                      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

                      Originally posted by mtine
                      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Still waiting for these "fgt, tranny, vile messages" to be posted.

                        No such thing occurs. False accusations should not be tolerated, especially publicly. This is the 2nd time this animal has tried to slander me. The first time, they made people believe we were in a relationship and I got trolled endlessly for it, lol.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Welcome to trench wars, saiyan
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LF View Post
                            I was present for the game in question...at least the ass end of it. What I witnessed was more than 2 people PURPOSELY tking each other for what I assume is the lolz. They were lining up on the walls with the sole intention of being TKd so they could play a round 3. Maybe Saiyan got carried away but I can't justify saying that Jessup was targeted specifically since he got every member of the team at least once, most at least twice. As a result of his TKs he was not even added to the round 3 while Jessup was added. I'm not going to TWD ban a player for being a shitass just for the lolz. If you don't want to play with him, TWD is entirely elective.

                            As for the harassment, that is something I WILL act on, provided there is sufficient proof to such claims. If any such ?messages or PMs take place, please feel free to save the log and/or take screenshots and get them to either me, tucker or qan and they will be dealt with accordingly. Advising somebody to delete a forum thread does not count as a "threat" in my book.
                            I made a cheater call and explained what he did and who how he was targeting me over and over from the early point in the game LF. I explained that he does this type trolling to me everyday and the insults from him are constant to the point of harrasment and yes he does personal insults. I asked you to check tw-guard for freq chat and you would have seen the evidence he targetted me individually throughout the game. Please don't make excuses for this person. It enables him to continue. He has most definitely targeted me individually and here is the proof since you didn't look for it yourself with tw-guard even after I asked you to do that. I was a ban op for 3 years myself LF, you should know better than this. I think you are a good staffer but did not do your job properly in this case.



                            Now onto the bigger point of this thread besides dealing with people like saiyan and 7roll who both constantly harrass me daily... which is ..

                            There needs to be actions towards people who destroy twd games by tking and refusing to fight/ going afk in twd games when being borrowed. Being borrowed should be treated as a priviledge not as a right for a player to do this type of thing. These people who do shit like this need to be dealt with. It makes no sense that we treat pubbers more sternly for teamkilling than in our divisions. In a dd or jd this type thing totally will ruin a match. It is unacceptable and inexcusable.
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jessup View Post

                              I made a cheater call and explained what he did and who how he was targeting me over and over from the early point in the game LF. I explained that he does this type trolling to me everyday and the insults from him are constant to the point of harrasment and yes he does personal insults. I asked you to check tw-guard for freq chat and you would have seen the evidence he targetted me individually throughout the game. Please don't make excuses for this person. It enables him to continue. He has most definitely targeted me individually and here is the proof since you didn't look for it yourself with tw-guard even after I asked you to do that. I was a ban op for 3 years myself LF, you should know better than this. I think you are a good staffer but did not do your job properly in this case.
                              Here is the game in question...First the actual scoresheet as well as the kill analysis....

                              Now with 9 TKs, and given the caliber of player Saiyan is it's obvious that he was doing it on purpose. I also witnessed first hand other people on the team purposely sitting on the wall for him to TK with plenty of "LOLs" I see in your screenshot where he says "Lets just tk jessup" and I also see that nobody else actually TK'd you. He literally teamkilled his entire team, most of which were complacent in the act. You were not ACTUALLY singled out as his tk target and I will not be punishing him in any capacity for what happened during this game.

                              You were never a Ban Op. You were a moderator. As such you know some of the tools I have at my disposal. Many of these tools do not have to be implemented when I witnessed the reported act with my own two eyes. I'm sorry that this singular round of JD was ruined for you but there was nothing that happened that would warrant my involvement.

                              I will protect you or any other member of our little community from personal harassment, I'm pretty sure I've gone out on a limb for you many times before. If it happens, please let me know. I'm available almost every single night and I will deal with it on a case by case basis, even if you don't always agree with how I handle it
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by LF; 01-25-2021, 06:14 PM.
                              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

                              Originally posted by mtine
                              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X