My computer situation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My computer situation...

Recently I moved and during which time, broke the computer monitor. So here are the 2 setups I've been dealing with...

The gaming pc, hooked up to a 70 inch tv. Keyboard only goes back so far. So I'm like 3.5 ft from the screen...

This piece of shit, windows 7, tiny ass laptop... VR headset as reference... Have to use Fn key to use certain keys. Keep hitting Fn key, instead of Cntrl to shoot... Extremely difficult to play on...

I'm currently pricing out a nice gaming laptop. Probably not looking to spend more than like $1400. Anyone have suggestions?
    Attached Files

what in the hell does this have to do with twd
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Surely it's cheaper to get a replacement monitor and use the gaming PC with that just like you did before?
      People give away old monitors all the time on facebook or whatever so you can probably solve this today for free with a little effort.

Alternatively you could keep using the TV but get a wireless keyboard and mouse and sit further back.

I'd be throwing away that old laptop.

If you do go the laptop route - I've been looking at laptops and the HP Omen looks like the range which is the best value for money and least retarded keyboard layout.

Comment

Working...
      X