• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nethila
    name change is automated too.
    !resetname
    wait for 24 hours
    !register

but apparently some people can't follow that kind of procedure

and alot of time, people know the procedures, but they have someone else that use the same comp as they do. That's why the bot will tell them to contact a TWD op, because the ops have to manually register them. If we allow these people to auto register too, then that just makes the whole !register thing useless.
    well neth, i didnt know that, i bet lots of ppl doesnt know that, but if its done its supacool bro :up:
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

i doubt someone has any interest on this

Originally posted by Send
      says the person on the same squad as him with schope as a cap

but seriously, are you kidding schope? with you changing squads this much ppl will doubt your sense of commitment
      i think ur not rly interested but here are the reasons i hoped

1) Arcados - left because i had a discussion with chance, and i was upset with some ppl there too. Another reason is that i had to annoy them to base, since i was the only 1 wanting to.

2) Elapsed - i was there but not feeling well there, they dont base too, so i decided to leave.

3) Distinct - well here those guys are good basers, most of them, mega and nitti are cool, but everyone know i lag and eat, they sharked me with tera terring, on the day tera saw me on chat he started whining, i dont feel like having to stand that jerk. stfu tera homogaf i left cause of you.

4) myth - the only one i asked to join in from all 4, i joinned them cause they used to base lots and they needed ppl that could do decent, even tough i was having fun terring for them, too bad ekko dissolved and took all good mythian ppl to rb, one of them told me to try to join rb too, but i didnt feel up to it

5) holy war - i was squadless and got some invitations, mainly from good ppl starting new jav squads, back to those i left and stuff, but i really want to base and i like more twd lots and having fun without caring a shit about it than playing with ppl like tera whining on jav matches. as said before i jav now for fun. When i made holy i though it wouldnt take a week to dissolve but we started winning and losing, still lack of some ppl to terr (i sucks) or shark but its pretty fun giving a opportunity for some of those from my squads that wouldnt be able to twbd if holy didnt exist.

i doubt someone has any interest on this and read it all, so why worry about my hopping streak ?
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Originally posted by schope
        well neth, i didnt know that, i bet lots of ppl doesnt know that, but if its done its supacool bro :up:
        if you have the time, ?go twd

here is the arena message the instant you enter it:

You got !register problems? Check out http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=13296 first!
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

as far as i can tell, this is still in the right place. stop bringing your useless crap here and maybe threads won't end up in Useless Crap
          The thread started with Schope asking to be a TWD Op. Useless crap.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

how is that useless crap?
            and look at the other posts in this thread, they are all twd related.
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

dude what makes you think they'll make you a twd op? TW Staff is not a group of dumbasses, and i dont think they will be stupid enough to make you or anyone twd op with knowing them and believing that they will do a good job...just because you are on everyday doesnt mean your good enough for the job. Like most things in life, its easier said then done.
              -All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no-one you understand?

- Do not make decisions on an empty stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi_G
                dude what makes you think they'll make you a twd op? TW Staff is not a group of dumbasses, and i dont think they will be stupid enough to make you or anyone twd op with knowing them and believing that they will do a good job...just because you are on everyday doesnt mean your good enough for the job. Like most things in life, its easier said then done.
                Hell yea, this an example of how not repply to a thread without reading all posts.

And btw i agree staff is smart, thats why ur banned for racism making a name americaz nightmare that shows "americaz n*g" on name list, i wonder why you complain about it cause as you said, they are smart.

you homogaf

edit: forgot the insult
                Last edited by schope; 08-22-2004, 10:34 PM.

Comment

btw i was thinking and would like to suggest you to make something like

!resetname vothsuckscock

so if you loss pw or something of a name you wont need to annoy tw staff

sry for double post, but i didnt wanna mix subjects

Comment

It never hurts to help
                    Put your nose up and shake your rear, spread your wings out, have no fear

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                      With the way you've been changing squads lately...
                      If he was serious about his post, which he's not. What would him hopping squads or being on any squad affect him being a TWD op?
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

schope your an idiot, first of all i never got banned. Second i made the name Amerikaz Nightmare not knowing it would appear racist in the f2 box gets your facts straight before you say anything..sick of you talking shit like your bad..i hope you never get twd op.

PS. suck dick "homogaf"
                        -All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no-one you understand?

- Do not make decisions on an empty stomach.

Comment

This thread really does belong in useless crap now that schope and ali_g have warmed up.
                          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                          3 league vet

Comment

schope your an idiot, first of all i never got banned. Second i made the name Amerikaz Nightmare not knowing it would appear racist in the f2 box gets your facts straight before you say anything..sick of you talking shit like your bad..i hope you never get twd op.

PS. suck dick "homogaf"

LOL faget, as you said staff isnt dumb and you were pretty sure what would show on name list box. You are prolly some racist euro.

no1 is so stupid to believe you

why wouldnt you make americans nightmare ?
                            whats the sense on a name americaz nightmare ?
                            you are the kid hear bro.

just forget this topic and go play weasel on pub 24
                            Last edited by schope; 08-25-2004, 05:41 AM.

Comment

how is that useless crap?
                              and look at the other posts in this thread, they are all twd related.
                              Well, I have a few reasons why this should be moved

LOL faget, as you said staff isnt dumb and you were pretty sure what would show on name list box. You are prolly some racist euro.

Originally posted by due
                              lololol shope added on my ignore list.

'homogafot
                              seems ur the only one to take my post serious LOL

homogafot
                              Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...
                              X