TWD Player search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Player search

I think it would be fun if there was a player search added to the twd page, like on the twl one. So that it would be more easy to find players. It could be done by linking the twl player search to the twd page, but that one dosent show twd stats so... It would be better with a new one. You think it could be done? there is probably a thread about this already, but I didn't feel searching for it.

It would also be fun if something was added to show who is registered and who's not, like a R before the name on the roster. Or the easy way to just start a game see if someone can't be added. (Well thats for the newb squads...)

i was thinking of a similiar proposal, with a few add-ins. What about a section of the site you could apply your name too if you were squadless. Then the captains could search through names and check your previous squads and records and check a radio box by the name and submit it if he wanted that player. Then the player would be notified next time he logs in or by email if a squad wants him. Would be kind of a draft system , im sure itd get a lot of use.

Comment

heh..been there done that.
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by imagine
        i was thinking of a similiar proposal, with a few add-ins. What about a section of the site you could apply your name too if you were squadless. Then the captains could search through names and check your previous squads and records and check a radio box by the name and submit it if he wanted that player. Then the player would be notified next time he logs in or by email if a squad wants him. Would be kind of a draft system , im sure itd get a lot of use.
        That would be cool.

Comment

yeah, exectly
          Code:
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
          1:lnx> kk
          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Finding players:
            http://www.trenchwars.org/TWLM/

Finding players:
            http://www.google.com/search?q=geekb...nchwars+roster

Finding players:
            ?squad geekbot

Comment

I like imagine's idea of having the list of ppl who are interested in joining a squad. It isnt so much for the established squads, but more for those squads just being created. They could scout through a pool of players previous TWD stats and choose if they want any.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

it would be cool to have a draft system for twd
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

No it wouldn't. There was a draft league and it was a failure.
                  sdg

Comment

yes it would.

its not a draft league but just a place players say they are squadless and what leagues they wanna play, so squads can invite them.
                    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Yea it'd be niphty.
                      sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        Yea it'd be niphty.
                        whats that ?

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                          whats that ?
                          he meant nifty
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                            he meant nifty
                            and whats that ?

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                              and whats that ?
                              Cool?

Comment

Working...
                              X