Sage and/or BasingCrew, TWLB cometh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sage and/or BasingCrew, TWLB cometh

Spastic would like to set up a TWBD against either of you as we're tired of only playing Anti-Scrub. What times are good for you guys so we can set this little shindig up?

I knew it. too afraid of us!!
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

shouldn't this be in the TWD forum? ....wadi you should know better... go ban yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
        I knew it. too afraid of us!!
        ?find Mantra-Slider

Last seen 3 days ago.

Just figured you were too inactive to bother with!

Edit:

BasingCrew was in TWLB, Spastic was in TWLB, Sage is in a postion for TWLB, and hopefully the game will be TWLB calibur. Plus the rules between TWD and TWL forums are pretty lax, if you hadn't noticed you ass.
        Last edited by wadi; 10-11-2004, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
          shouldn't this be in the TWD forum? ....wadi you should know better... go ban yourself
          lolz !ban Wadi
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
            Edit:

BasingCrew was in TWLB, Spastic was in TWLB, Sage is in a postion for TWLB, and hopefully the game will be TWLB calibur. Plus the rules between TWD and TWL forums are pretty lax, if you hadn't noticed you ass.
            lol calm down...

i was just pointing out that you put "TWBD" right in the title of the thread and it has nothing to do with actual Trench Wars Leagues .... it's supposed to be scheduling a TWD match right? so ...TWD forum

Comment

Wadi,

Sage is mostly made of Euro's and we play a lot during the weekend, early in the day, awful times for some of the "gangsta" spastic players... JR. As a matter of fact im one of only two North Americans on the squad, and the only citizen of the United Sates. send is the other, and he's Canadian. ?message Spikey ingame, because hes not on the forums often about scheduling a match, and we will post it on our website, you can give me a ?message too if you want. Looking forward to a TWLB caliber game.

cheers.\

Edit: The only way this is even related to TWL is because we are supposedly twl caliber squads looking for an even match, but its weak at that.
              Last edited by concealed; 10-11-2004, 07:23 PM.
              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

That the rules are 'lax' is a pretty shitty argument when everyone can read you're asking for a TWBD. And everyone can see there are different forums for TWL and TWD. Someone ban this abusive mod before these forums end up in a complete chaos! :down:

Comment

Someone mentioned us, we must be good.

BTW. Today we had about twenty people on, but all of them were finnish. They're about 7+ hours ahead of EST (all of them), so a good time is 9-12am in the morning,

EDIT2: Make it on the weekdays because on the weekends all our euros are out at parties and drinking like 10 bottles of beer because they're all helpless euro party animal fuckers.`
                  Last edited by Send; 10-11-2004, 08:39 PM.

Comment

edit: deleted, double post... fucking slow internet connection
                    Last edited by Awesome; 10-11-2004, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                      That the rules are 'lax' is a pretty shitty argument when everyone can read you're asking for a TWBD. And everyone can see there are different forums for TWL and TWD. Someone ban this abusive mod before these forums end up in a complete chaos! :down:
                      agreed i might as well say "hi, my name is Awesome and i'm looking for attention, dont move this because i'm on a twl squad so it's twl related"

Comment

Thread title changed.

Comment

haha :up:

Comment

Diso will take you on the weekends. ?message warportal or X Machine about setting up a time.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                              man i guess im sick im agreeing with awesome and bram on the same post

:eek:
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                              X