No announcement yet.

Dice = Lame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Awesome]thats so dumb that it drops you into that Izor/sCHOPe/TelC@t/Goddess area of stupid people.[QUOTE]

good that im not on awesome's group :up:
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

verb, its what you do

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrome
        I was actually there when all this happened and I gotta say that cig is right I mean all they were talking about is how the squad will die ne minute now and so why just leave if it wasnt going to matter either way?
        The only player typing what you claim was discover, and note he is still in DG. There was an argument between 3 members on the squad chat after the challenge was accepted. Wrespectfuly requested a cancle because of it.
        Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Dethefire I was just saying what I saw.

Comment

Working...
          X