X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different JD/LJ map

Here it is.
    Features:
    *Safety area at the bottom for safer spawning.
    *Two new ways to enter the base.
    *Two mini "L" shaped walls outside to reduce bombs straying outside of base.
    *Four walls in the top center of the base to cut down the emptiness.
    *A gap in the long walls on both sides (the wall next to the the little cube/house thingy) since ppl tend to hide there a lot (if it comes down to 1vs1 and the person with fewer deaths decides to run, he would come to this arena and would never be caught, in the original map)
    *A few more holes here and there to spice things up

Please speak up, if you don't like it, tell me, if you do, tell me, if you have suggestions, tell me, just speak
    -pillow

--*Safety area at the bottom for safer spawning.
    It might work. Spawning isn't much of a problem in javs anyway.

--*Two new ways to enter the base.
    This seems unncessary in leagues and gives it a cluttered look.

--*Two mini "L" shaped walls outside to reduce bombs straying outside of base.
    Same as the above.

--*Four walls in the top center of the base to cut down the emptiness.
    I think this would limit the amount of people that could go through this area at once, which could make teams more inclined to camp.

--*A gap in the long walls on both sides (the wall next to the the little cube/house thingy) since ppl tend to hide there a lot (if it comes down to 1vs1 and the person with fewer deaths decides to run, he would come to this arena and would never be caught, in the original map)
    This could be good, but lets put 4vs4, 5vs5 gameplay ahead of the theoretical 1vs1 at the end of the game.

--*A few more holes here and there to spice things up
    Makes it similar to the elim map, which I'm sure the majority of people who play elim a lot will favor because the two maps were pretty different to start with.

I like some of your ideas, but more for a ?go javs sort of arena with the possible exception of the new holes built into the current walls.

Comment

i'd like walla to move around forever changing and ya, it would be fun. Randomness is better than fixed anyday.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I think more entrances is a good idea, and should be looked upon. I like more walls, but more people would rather that the TWLJ map stay as it is with less obstruction, because that is when the arena will truly bring out the teaming factor. If there were more walls, you'd have people who are in 1v2 situations getting the 2fer rather than dying themselves. Therefore people will ultimately be led to the conclusion that going solo is better.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
        X