• Show
Clear All

• New Update

Nice job Anzu. Looks good.
    See it here.
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Would you not say that this belongs in the Trench Wars Division section rather than the Trench Wars Leagues section?
    sdg

Comment

Sure...whatever floats your boat.
      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
      (:3=

Comment

looks good, nice one anzu.

Comment

the ladder right? i noticed that too today.
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

nice, but can somsone explain to me what the average ranking will do and how it works? I know there is a math formula but can someone put it in words and make an exemple plz? thx

Comment

This is my interpretation... it doesn't look that hard to understand...

Formula: AVE = (Played games * Old Ave + Enemy rating) / (Played games + 1)

Your new average = (The number of games you've played multiplied by your original average before the game) + your opponents TWD rating)) divided by (the number of games you've played + 1)

That's probably more confusing than the original but I really don't know how else to break iti down. All the AVE is supposed to do is show what kind of squads you've been playing.

Let me come up with an example quick.

Pretend you've played 50 games so far, your old average is 1500, and your enemy's rating is 1000.

AVE = (50 * 1500 + 1000) / (50 + 1)

= 76000 / 51

= 1490

Your average would go down from 1500 to 1490 because you played a match against a team that is lower than your average opponent.
              sdg

Comment

did i miss something or what? some squads are mentioned twice in the ladder. Eg. TEKs is 7th AND 9th and scary is 36th AND 37th in twbd.. and not to mention that sk8 isnt on any ladder? :/

Comment

ALF is still on the ladder & no rapid, sk8 & spastic ...
                  Originally posted by Kolar
                  My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                  ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

nor incuria or diso..
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

AVE = (Played games * Old Ave + Enemy rating) / (Played games + 1)

Hum!! Well from what i can see here is that it will become much more easy and quick for good squads "squads that win dd's vs top 5 squads" to grow up in the lader. By say this what i mean is "the first 10 games of your team are the most important" i still dont know the implications of this but it might take to more squads dissolving to start again because they have done terribly in the first 10 games... but it also has some good thing which is making a squad that wins a dd against a well placed squad in the first games to get well rewarded :greedy:

Its a matter of time to see how it will work...

About the new statisitcs and all the new look i guess its well acomplished
                      A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Wow that is smart, now people cant make up excuses for bding/jding/dding "newb" squads cuz it will show in tehre ave rating?
                        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
                          AVE = (Played games * Old Ave + Enemy rating) / (Played games + 1)

Hum!! Well from what i can see here is that it will become much more easy and quick for good squads "squads that win dd's vs top 5 squads" to grow up in the lader. By say this what i mean is "the first 10 games of your team are the most important" i still dont know the implications of this but it might take to more squads dissolving to start again because they have done terribly in the first 10 games... but it also has some good thing which is making a squad that wins a dd against a well placed squad in the first games to get well rewarded :greedy:
                          Well so far the AVE doesn't mean anything; it's seperate from your RATING which is what determines your place on the ladder.
                          sdg

Comment

...humm i see i thought that it would mess up with the rating somehow...

Well if its for the sake of statistics i think its a welcome add, i guess that it shows how often does ur squad duel one with a higher rating isnt it?
                            Its kind of a degree of how leet ur squad is despite ur ranking :grin:
                            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
                              Wow that is smart, now people cant make up excuses for bding/jding/dding "newb" squads cuz it will show in tehre ave rating?
                              They can still make excuses.

PS: The ave rating changes way too slowly, it should just be the average rating of the squads played, plain and simple.
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                              X