Just for the record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for the record

We still need to fix the TWL qualifying system. I've just gazed over the ladders and several squads are poised to make it into TWL by boycotting good squads. I'm seeing a few squads who haven't beaten any good squads but at least they're trying.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

This happens every year. I am more concerned about the dozen or so squads that are made a week before qualification with the sole purpose to qualify for TWL.

They are so unstable and full of squad jumping pricks. Does no good to the leagues.

The rules should dictate that the qualification for squads is: a stable squad at least 4-5 months old and a min games played 50 in any ladder.
    PicHosting

Comment

Originally posted by Acidmouse
      a stable squad at least 4-5 months old and a min games played 50 in any ladder.

How about 3 months, to go along with the squad map rule.
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

i posted a viable alternative here if you're interested:
        http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=15648
        top 100 basers list

Comment

TWL playoff squads should reset to a higher starting score.

If a squad can consistently beat TWL playoff squads, they deserve to be in TWL and have a higher ranking.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...75&postcount=9

Very good idea, this needs to get read more often.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I dont think that system is conceivable !

Originally posted by Nickname
              http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...75&postcount=9

Very good idea, this needs to get read more often.

That system has some inconveniences... :fear: u would need to host 24 games ... that's the same as expanding the TWL to 32 teams and i dont know why but it doesn't sound reasonable...its to much games to coordinate and schedule. What u guys must understand is that if squads are LAZY they wont make it to twl and what would u guys prefer... a squad that has skilled players that dd once a week or a squad full of ppl willing to improve their skills that dd twice a day or so even if against weaker squads and even if they would lose to the previous squad with the skilled but lazy players??
              Dont misunderstand me though im not an apologist of newbfarming to get to twl its just that if everyone knows that it happens why doesnt the lazy squads get more active and newbfarm a bit more?? its an encouragement for players to get active...
              Last edited by Arikel; 01-11-2005, 04:03 PM.
              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
              X