TWD calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD calculator

This new thing should be fukcing usefull for the next 2-3 days before twl qualifications. If you wanna see what is gonna happen with your rating if you play this or that squad, well, use it. It calculates the points for you. Perfect for lazy people!
    DD, JD and BD
    TWD Calculator
    Thanx Hildoz for that!

spelled "lose" wrong.

handy thing though, gj.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

good stuff. that'll come in handy for sure.
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Someone shouldput it on the twd website, it would be really usefull.
        Ask Hildoz he made it.

Comment

... it should be no problem to make it on the twd website, the formula to calculate the matches is here:
          ELO Rating System for TWD

but sure, i can provide the code for this ... or would it even make it there.

i wonder that noone made this before ( or did someone? o_O )

btw... thx for the typo-hint Randed

HildoZ

1:Apocalypse WOW!> i don't know, the immaturity level in this game really grates on me
          1:HildoZ> rephrase this easier plz ...
          1:Apocalypse WOW!> the dumb little kids really annoy me

Comment

The main reason why this hasn't been put up I would presume is that there is already a lot of picking and chosing going on. We don't really need another tool to encourage skipping high ranking squads or high ranking squads skipping low ranking squads due to no points
            Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Force of Nature
              The main reason why this hasn't been put up I would presume is that there is already a lot of picking and chosing going on. We don't really need another tool to encourage skipping high ranking squads or high ranking squads skipping low ranking squads due to no points
              - the ELO-Rating-System is public so anyone can calculate a match, and i bet there are already some tools to calculate it!.
              I made this for my squad and gave it to plublic, so evryone has the same options now.

- evryone knew that a high-ranked squad will lose massive points / gain only a few if they bd a low-ranked squad. that's nothing new, now you can just exactly see how many points it will be and how the ladder will change.

- I think it encurages squads to chose opponents at the same level, then you can gain/lose about 25 points

- however, if staff advices me to shut it down, i'll do so.

HildoZ
              Last edited by HildoZ; 01-13-2005, 10:00 AM.

1:Apocalypse WOW!> i don't know, the immaturity level in this game really grates on me
              1:HildoZ> rephrase this easier plz ...
              1:Apocalypse WOW!> the dumb little kids really annoy me

Comment

Looks handy, but I usually just fuck points so it will not help me that much
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

bhahahahahah if dice BD us and win they get 1 point, made me laugh :fear:

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Originally posted by HildoZ
                    - the ELO-Rating-System is public so anyone can calculate a match, and i bet there are already some tools to calculate it!.
                    I made this for my squad and gave it to plublic, so evryone has the same options now.

- evryone knew that a high-ranked squad will lose massive points / gain only a few if they bd a low-ranked squad. that's nothing new, now you can just exactly see how many points it will be and how the ladder will change.

- I think it encurages squads to chose opponents at the same level, then you can gain/lose about 25 points

- however, if staff advices me to shut it down, i'll do so.

HildoZ
                    I don't think anyone is asking you to shut it down heh
                    Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

lol so many people have found that, they robbed it off our site, it was originally just a bd calculator and when we checked the log for it we found that almost everyone used it.... Ancients used it alot, almost more than we did :P

yea its cool lolz
                      Big Chill

Comment

You can quite easily estimate the amount of points won/lost, no need for a calculator really. Nice work though.

Comment

tight.

i was getting fucking tired of doing it with a calculator.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                          X