Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the bot announce how many subs/ship changes we have left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the bot announce how many subs/ship changes we have left?

So, in bd everytime you make a sub/change/switch the bot tells you how many you have left. Could the bot announce it to the others(assistants/caps) as well?
    It would make the game easier to control when every assistant/captain knows exactly how many subs/changes/switches you have left.

Or atleast put it somewhere, for example you could write !subs to the bot and the bot would tell you how many subs you have left..

Cheers.

It informs the assistant who subbed/changed/switched of the amount of subs/changes/switches left.
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

But it shouldnt be difficult to add one more command or add it in info in !status (maybe for caps/assists only)
      Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

True, i agree. And what happened with the bots btw? Seems like the scoreboards are missing. They are using old bots? What are they doing with our lovely arenas?!?!?!

Comment

Hi Outlaw!
          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

hmm and maybe if players type !status they get info how many subs have used and other stuff too like more info
            www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Would be a usefull addition instead of a useless addition!
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
              X