Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clean up the "squads" area

***************there are 6 of you***************

i see at least 15 squads with no captains or no members on them, and those are the ones ive checked so far.

start cleaning up the drop-down menu for the "squads" area, its just a bunch of clatter and a waste of space.

get to it!
    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

They should be cleaned, but, why does it matter if you aren't going to be applying to them? P~
    My Music Playlist

Comment

Seriously. If you wanna find a squad, type it in when you click on the drop down menu. They get deleted periodically, not every waking moment of the day, sorry.
      DELETED

Comment

Yea, staff should be there 24/7.... uhuh
        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by BLeeN
          Yea, staff should be there 24/7.... uhuh

okay, first of all you're taking my request out of context. did i ever say staff should be there 24/7? no i did not, so stop exaggerating like i did mention anything like that.

second, god forbid i ask that something be done to make this zone better and more organized. it would be a disaster to ask people in charge to actually do something. if my initial request was so hard for 6 people to split between them and carry out, ill rephrase it so it can become less tedious for you: dear twd staff, there are 6 of you; instead of playing base games all day, can you please spare one of those games and make it a goal to at least clean up 1 or 2 inactive squads from the twd drop-down menu.

Originally posted by Dameon Angelllllll
          Seriously. If you wanna find a squad, type it in when you click on the drop down menu. They get deleted periodically, not every waking moment of the day, sorry.
          again, taken out of context. how do you expect to be a professional if you dont take the person across the table seriously? im showing you a part of your job that you (and the other 5) have been neglecting. why not take it as constructive critisism and do something about it rather than blow me off entirely?

is it so hard to clean up 1 or 2 inactive squads a day to make the rest of our lives a little bit easier?
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Then there you go, if you didn't want it to be 24/7 it happens periodically. Its nice to leave the blank squads up there for a couple weeks just incase the owner wants it back without losing any points that they may have gotten on it previously. It happens, sorry its not as often as you want it to be.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              Then there you go, if you didn't want it to be 24/7 it happens periodically. Its nice to leave the blank squads up there for a couple weeks just incase the owner wants it back without losing any points that they may have gotten on it previously. It happens, sorry its not as often as you want it to be.
              that is a good point
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Hell, they still yell at me if I delete it and they didn't get any points .... I don't know why, but they do.
                DELETED

Comment

Well, squad with one member in it or no members at all should be deleted, as they are usually just there to show off some kind of gimmick squad name.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

Cook,

I agree that it did look as if the inactive squads hadn't been removed in awhile. If you take a look at the drop down menu now, you'll probably find it much more to your liking.

I won't quote any of your posts in this thread because it would be a waste of time to cut and paste. I would like to point out that the length of drop down menu is not at the top of anyones priority list, and as a result is often forgotten but not purposely neglected. I'm sure that you would agree that it's a fairly minimal concern, and that you'd probably rather see the TWD ops focusing on registration and roster issues.

In the future, I think you'd get a less hostile response from the Ops by asking nicely instead of suggesting that they are lazy. Putting "THERE ARE 6 OF YOU" in big bright aquamarine letters isn't the best way to go about asking for something to get done. If you didn't mean to come across that way, then I think you've fooled nearly everyone who has read this thread

Comment

Oh that's what he meant by the "there are 6 of you" thing. :P

Comment

Yeah, look at the squad Pallies, they have been completely inactive since the Season Started - May29th.

Now its July 4th, and still Pallies plays no one.

As far as I know, I thought if a squad is inactive in twd for 1 month they get removed.

Pallies should play atleast, or just dissolve.

But I guess to staff; Pallies is an exception, because the creator of twd, Mythrandir is on it. I don't think any twd staffer has to guts to remove pallies.

Anyhow, for clarification; How inactive must a squad be before the twd squad removal takes place. I always recall its 1 month, if no games are played, your gone.

Comment

lol what are you talking about. they never remove anyone it probably happens automatically or something cause that happened to -f-....they were still there just not on the list

i'm not really sure why it matters in the first place
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

i dont get why it matters so much.. i dont see myself going through every squad on TWD website to make sure they have caps rostered... and arent u suppose to apply to the squad u are gonna join? so why does it matter if u see other squads up there when u not even interested in joining them?
                            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                            4:Nimrook> No?
                            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                            4:Akuun> ROFL
                            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Merkaba
                              Yeah, look at the squad Pallies, they have been completely inactive since the Season Started - May29th.

Now its July 4th, and still Pallies plays no one.

As far as I know, I thought if a squad is inactive in twd for 1 month they get removed.

Pallies should play atleast, or just dissolve.

But I guess to staff; Pallies is an exception, because the creator of twd, Mythrandir is on it. I don't think any twd staffer has to guts to remove pallies.

Anyhow, for clarification; How inactive must a squad be before the twd squad removal takes place. I always recall its 1 month, if no games are played, your gone.

squads get removed from the ladder for not playing for a week or so, not from twd. those squads that have been removed from twd are those that prob havent played a game for like half year.. or maybe a bit less
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                              X