TWPS request for bot programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWPS request for bot programming

Want an easier way to find duels than just personal messaging squads or spamming chats? I am working on a proposal to program TWD bots to hold information on squads looking for a duel. The bots could hold information about the squad such as ranking and the number of players they want the duel to be and hold that information for a time of ten to fifteen minutes. Putting this time limit on the request for a duel would ensure the information is up to date. What I am looking for is support from someone that can write code and willing to take the time to discuss and go through with the plan. Anyone willing to co-sign the proposal can respond as well. ~Peace~

i will cosign but i cant do any bot work lol
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

It sounds good, and doesnt seem like it'd be something that would take too much work. Just type !challengers or !available to bot and then get the list.

Comment

Sounds hot
        Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Would take awhile to program that; since twdev is working on a lot of stuff. I'm sure someone will do it, sounds like a good idea... You should make the proposal and put it in twps, i'll co-sign it
          My Music Playlist

Comment

i was always curious why something so well done/automated like TWD doesnt have some sort of what you want to propose P_M...
            Doesnt have to be complicated something like

!available BD:7 and you will be for 15 mins in database and then
            !requests BD and voila you see them

Caps would need to get used to it tho cos it would be quite worthless if only like on third of all squads would use it.

PS if u need cosingers i am for it.
            Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

Working...
            X