Issues with logging into the TWD site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with logging into the TWD site

Yes, there is currently a problem with logging into the TWD site. To be completely honest, I have no idea what the problem is, and no one else on staff seems to know either. All I've been told is that someone was working with the site/database and messed something up.

Some people can still log in. As far as I can tell, it's only squad captains that can't log in.

All I can say is that it would be appreciated if everyone was patient about this annoying problem, because spamming ?help doesn't make it go any faster. :P
    Last edited by Stabwound; 08-30-2005, 11:52 PM.
    sdg

not just logging on.. if u check squad's roster... the people who are assitant and captains are ALL IN BLACK FONTS! i cant see them!
    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
    4:Nimrook> No?
    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
    4:Akuun> ROFL
    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

So are site mods Nim, I think it has to do something with the coloured fonts. Still though I'm not able to log in and I'm not a cap.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Whatever happened, it better be fixed fast, i need to accept like 5 members, than off to dd!!! ^-^
        Last edited by Continuum Commando; 08-31-2005, 03:47 AM.

Comment

"NOTE: Nobody can log in at the moment, temporary database problems."

You will be notified in this topic asap when this problem is fixed, thanks.
          Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
          24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
          1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Wtf

My brother can log on and hes not a cap, but i can't and im a cap, totally not fair! :greedy:

Comment

fixed

Comment

I told the majority of TW via zone it worked and I got 1 person coming back saying it was down, Acumo. I dunno, i'll look into some more stuff.
                DELETED

Comment

Everyone so far that I've talked to can now since Lnx fixed it. I had to do !signup again to get in.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed the blank out for assist and capts on the roster.

Also today I noticed playernames shortened or cutoff. Look at Soulcamp vs Ancients twdd match today, ripping ti, should be ripping time.

I'm sure they'll fixe it all sooner or later, minor glitches.

Comment

some ppl stillcant get in. such as ekko. look deeper into theproblem

Edit: nvm its ok
                      Last edited by Kings; 08-31-2005, 06:36 PM.

Comment

i tried to change my twd main page profile picture, i upload it it says Profile updated, then i go to my squads main page and the old image is still there...
                        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
                          i tried to change my twd main page profile picture, i upload it it says Profile updated, then i go to my squads main page and the old image is still there...
                          That could be because of the browser cache..
                          megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                          L K> taught u what?
                          megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                          9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                          9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

mmm and that would be?
                            Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                            X