No Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Class

It seems to me that everytime i play in a DD or even in a pub occasionally i always hear EZ, or newb.....etc. And it got me thinking about the sportmanship in twd. Now its not like its a big deal simply because its a game. However since it is only a game why can there be on some level sportsmanship. Not to point finger but some people as well as squads never say gg, after a win or loss. Why cant we alll just acknowoledge that its only a game and that there are people better and worse than ALL of us. Try saying gg, ns, ty more often and i gaurantee a better gaming experience. After all its only a Game....thats rocks.

Fait
    t('_'t)

Some games noone should say goodgame, like in twbd. What if theres a blowout of 15-0, would you feel happy if everyone on the other team said gg to you? It's called common sense and you don't say gg all the time.
    My Music Playlist

Comment

A lot of people only say "gg" if they win-- using it to rub the win in.

I never say it at all because of this fact.
      sdg

Comment

You both make valid points. However my intention isn't to point-out exceptions but to promote a better atmosphere in tw for everyone.
        t('_'t)

Comment

I just don't talk much unless I know someone there.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound

for awhile there i didn't say gg but said "good game, fellas" because I felt it came across as less sarcastic. I've never used gg sarcastically after a match, but I know most do.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Morroco
              Some games noone should say goodgame, like in twbd. What if theres a blowout of 15-0, would you feel happy if everyone on the other team said gg to you? It's called common sense and you don't say gg all the time.
              I agree with the idea behind this. I don't always "promote good sportsmanship" because people do get touchy after dd's, especially ones where the losing team loses horribly.

I've gotten irate many times after my twd matches.
              boo...:eek:

Comment

If it wasn't a good game I'm not going to lie and say it was. Even when it is a good game I usually won't say it, unless I'm playing a squad that knows I don't say it to be a sarcastic dick.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I usually only say it if it was a pretty tight game and things could have gone either way.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

just pity the people

its the same trash talk you got playing volleyball in gym class, only from the people without the social skills to actually say anything out loud in person
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound

Back in the day when I actually played in league and was a capt. I always made it a point to say in both blue and to my squad in yellow "gg" regardless of win or loss.

Just the fact that we would get 8 online on some days was enough for me to just say gg to my squad.

But I always made it a point to say it to all who where playing & even those that where not, such as a "thanks for hosting" to the <er> of that arena.

Never thought of it one way or another...just was common courtesy.
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

okay finally someone promotes sportsmanship. If you read this and you are sportsmanlike, leave a note.
                        t('_'t)

Comment

When I first started playing this game, about 6 years ago. I use to always say "gg" out of respect. I said "gg" to one of my squaddies after a good elim performance, at least by my standards since I was new. However, he didn't think it was a "gg" and he thought I was antagonizing him or something and got mad at me. I said sorry and I didn't mean it in a bad way.

So after that I don't say "gg" too much. I'm not sure what the other peoples mindset is.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Personnaly i believe most people in tw think they stand taller than everyone else. However plain and simple it isnt ture. Most people dont say gg simply because of egos. However needless of that fact that may exist in peoples' attidude i always say it win or loose.
                            t('_'t)

Comment

I only dare say gg after a loss, people ruined it
                              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Working...
                              X