Whiterabbits- dont know
    Azimuth- dont know
    Brit squad- seen them prac alot, dont know though
    Cripples- aren they dead?
    Dekai- dont know

Edit: *arent
    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

What's this dueling everyone's talking about?

Comment

It's flying around in an open arena with rocks and pressing ctrl a lot.
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Let's try it. can't be that hard...
          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

TWDD

1> Attack
            2> Elusive
            3>Rage
            4>Onix
            5>Atheist
            Rest dont matter but....
            6>Divine
            7>melee
            8>wtfz
            9>Disoblige
            10>Paladen (whats with that u ask?.....just a wild guess)
            Fireballz> I live in a shoe
            Snugz> yea with my hot sister
            Ravage> ......I predict problems here
            Fireballz> got any meth ?
            Ravage> .....I stick with ^ -nt-

Comment

i'll take wr to top 5 on my own
              Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
              Mirror <ZH> this sucks
              Server> dont worry mirror
              Server> shark fits your tits
              Peace <ZH>> shut up
              Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
              Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
              1:Hercules> im level 90
              1:Hercules> in 9d
              1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
              1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

LOL just like WF serv?. . . .that was mean but i couldnt help it

<3 the sig btw
                Season 8 TWLJ + TWBL Champ.:P

Comment

Originally posted by Duck
                  LOL just like WF serv?. . . .that was mean but i couldnt help it

<3 the sig btw
                  lol

Comment

you guys seem to be forgetting sk8. They are a very accomplished Dueling and Javeling team.
                    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by yung
                      you guys seem to be forgetting sk8. They are a very accomplished Dueling and Javeling team.
                      *Cough* SPEAR *Cough* Will carry them
                      :yawn:

Comment

oh yah sk8 i forgot them too.

isreal.. which squads did you think were dead?
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Top 10 Basing, No Order

whiterabbits (98247 594685 active basers)
                          disoblige (biggest obstacle will be finding people to play in their time zone)
                          pallies (if they decide to play)
                          anti-scrub (lost a ton of strong players, but still has a solid 8 if they can show)
                          camisade (if u recruit more)
                          mambo (same, maybe u and camisade should merge. mambo has extreme potential if it doesnt fold)
                          floydians ($ spiding in molgan, find a solid jav and terr)
                          wtfz (a bit inexperienced in basing, but will win over everyone who just pub bases with ease)
                          onix (im thinking GK might get bored owning in javs and wbs, i suspect they will wil a few basing games and then try harder at it)
                          dekai (well, at least they have a large player base)
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Mayo: Atheist, Attack, Rage, Cripples.
                            Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

TOP 5 WBS

Attack - Very good / Prolly underrated / If they don't dissolve
                              Rage - Seems to have a lot of good players / If they don't dissolve
                              Onix - Established in WBs / Lost a few of there starters
                              Atheist - l33t Javs / Ok wbs
                              Pallies - Wow / I'm putting pallies in top 5 / Jack / Nuff said
                              It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame. If you win, of course, it's how you place the shame.

Comment

Predictions:
                                -Mythrandir will continue to be under appriecated for all the work he does for TWD. Drifting through trench, he'll sneak in and out of chats without ever saying hi to anyone.

-The Pusher accidentally purchases laced pot for the comeback airing of Trench Center. Listeners are treated to psychotic episodes as the walls melt around the TW icon.

- Wtfz will be the first squad to receive a simultaneous "squad netban" from Trench. With nothing left to do, they overload the forums with inane commentary.

-Disoblige's members will continue to become antisocial basedwellers who leave all their chats and perform strange cult rituals in Jonas's private arena. It is believed their religion is based on the resurrection of a dead god known only as "wp".

-After hosting 1000 combine games, MatchBot becomes sentient and locks everyone in spec claiming, "you bitches just aren't worth my time".

-Whiterabbits will race to the top of the dueling ladder, only to fall back to 29# when castro reminds them it's time for lunch (they are never seen again).

-Divine Rides will be killed while attempting to leap a 20 car pile up in a stunt for the next pallies movie. At the funeral, hundreds of screaming women throw themselves at the coffin wailing horribly and rending their clothes. An overly inebriated ConcreteSchylrd is seen hitting on Pearl Jam at the reception.

-Pandagirl and Tobe are happily joined during a small ceremony in Atalissa, Iowa. (Pop. 357). They seperate 2 weeks later.

-Oni Link makes baby Jesus cry.

-Sonera goes Bankrupt and the server tab is picked up by the Pepsi-Cola company. TWJ becomes the least popular league as "Mountain Dew Code Red" is made the drink of choice for the X-TREME javelin.

-The pub map is revamped with .lvz extensions adding new features such as the innovative "lagmeter". When killed, the lagmeter will display the lag level of your opponent so you can make an appropriate excuse. Cheats are created to maximize the meter readings.

-Wadi's lag transcends the time space continuum so that he is simultaneusoly "Logged On" and "logged Off" trench. Scientists are astounded at the first appearance of internet based quantum mechanics. When reached for comment, wadi babbled something about "balls", "and then lapsed into a coma like a gibbering idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X