We need to fix the TWJD map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to fix the TWJD map

For the majority of us, we play with our xradar as transparent. Well, when you're moving up either of the sides (i.e. not the main tunnel) because the safe is a awful bright blue, you lose all use of your radar, which is a big problem if you're flying towards 4 enemies and can't tell because it's suddenly useless for you, but not for them. Not that hard to just make the safes a dull grey or even black is it?
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

That or merely move the safe to the right side facing left as opposed to facing up.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Yeah it's annoying, do something.
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

yeah i agree
        go NN
        7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
          That or merely move the safe to the right side facing left as opposed to facing up.
          I think recoloring the safe color would be more feasible as a physical safe change would mean that the gameplay is changed.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

I don't really think it would be that drastic, as players are warped outside the safes at go anyway, the location doesn't really matter that much.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

If it were me I would just put the safes at the VERY bottom of the map and then warp people into the bottom corners.
              -Bubbles
              Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

transparent radar sucks
                1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

yeah, the safes could be at a1, it doesn't change anything. The colour however gives a very large advantage to anybody at the north of the map, who already has a large advantage because they have about 5x more room to manuver.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

good point NN. i mean its not a priority 1 issue, but i agree it is fucking annoying sometimes when it gets in the way
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                    X