No announcement yet.

mod incomperence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since he was chasing you, he might have chosen a path along the greens he saw on his screen, then it's very likely to get a full charge before the end of the chase.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I don't see why this thread has turned into a discussion about whether or not the guy was cheating, as apart from anything i doubt anyone other than the 2 squads involved even saw it.

The point of this thread is that if a mod was online (and one probably was) they should have answered the call.
      1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
      1:LMAO> hack
      1:LMAO> i will back u up
      1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

Originally posted by Morroco
        As I said, arikel, fullcharges from eating greens occur quite regularly and it is not unusual to get them
        :arrow2: i was trying to be pedagogical
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
          drugmunkey69, you usually see some green cubes around your arena in the twdd matches don't you? well those green cubes award you prizes, at least most of the time, ocasionally those green cubes can award you with a enegy recharge, this means you will get your energy replenished in a split second.It happens quite a lot, learning how to use those recharge greens can give you a nice edge in a dd since it happens quite regularly to be awarded with full energy. Next time you dd try to get one of those recharge greens if you are in a tight situation, it might help you a lot.

Hope my post was helpfull in any way, have fun in trench wars ^-^
          you are a jackass, it's obviously stated by himself multiple times he knows what greens are
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
            you are a jackass, it's obviously stated by himself multiple times he knows what greens are
            Originally posted by Arikel
            :arrow2:i was trying to be pedagogical
            Who's the jackass? I suggest you start reading and understanding my posts before making such rude comments on my person... i was trying to help, in the meanwhile try to get something constructive added to the thread instead of just coming here to try to insinuate something about my person or my actions that are not true.
            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
              Even if the guy wasn't cheating a mod should have answered the cheater call, that's the main purpose of a mod's job.
              True, do your fucking job, and even though 95% of the cheat calls isn't cheat related, 5% of them are sad nerds cheating, and should be monitored and caught.
              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
              X