No announcement yet.

MatchBot guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised to hear that %tickname doesn't work? Using /!rank %tickname on Robo works just fine. Myth... you got some 'splainin to do!
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

it should work..
      %tickname is resolved client-side, not server-side.

I have no way to determine who you got ticked

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir

Because of ehh Sinterklaas-viering, I won't be able to do much for TWD this weekend.
        Wat heb je gekregen??
        Ik heb een nieuwe GSM en keiveel snoep gekregen!!
        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX
          Wat heb je gekregen??
          Ik heb een nieuwe GSM en keiveel snoep gekregen!!
          Bureaulampje, snoep en LotR extended edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
            it should work..
            %tickname is resolved client-side, not server-side.

I have no way to determine who you got ticked
            I figured this was the case. That's what I get for listening to a newbie like Witness.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Well when i tried the %tickname it didnt work, thatz why I said that, so dont call me newbie. I just said tip use the first 3 letters wtf ........................!!!!!!!!

wit

Comment

try setting macro as :MatchBot:!add %tickname
                you'd be ticking the bot if you typed /!add %tickname as a player.
                remember thats just for pracd, if you in another arena you need retype the macro and add a number or whatever the bot's name is.

Mythrandir, it might help if all the matchbots we're squadjoined to a specific squad so i wouldn't have to keep changing my macro <3

regards,
                code

Comment

code I got al macros set :matchbot:!add and it works on all matchbots, aslong as you are in the same arena..
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

nice.. didn't know $

Comment

good tip

Good tip , i like it!

thx

Comment

why wont you allow !myfreq for dueling and javving?

Comment

Just wanted to know if myth fixed the bug that happens when the last player on a freq lags out without dying his 10 deaths. The other freq gets the win currently. I think there should be some delay a minute delay or so to announce the win since the lagout could have been genuine.
                          Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

I think for most people, they keep their password safe, and end up not being hacked.

For the small amount of people who do get hacked, that's a minority and can be dealt on an individual basis.

Originally posted by code
                            so im curious, these bots match hd#/ip's then? your saying these bots will know 100% if they are you, but lets say someone got my pw.. signed up with my name.. or changed my password with my name, then i wouldn't be able to even log in the site, or request my password to my e-mail. in my opinion its a double-security, and it does help. i don't think making it so you can just sign up in tw on the nickname secures it anymore. if you had e-mail request in place, attached with the nickname.. you could also eliminate more of the double squadders.. or atleast make it a bit more of a pain in the butt to create a nick, make an e-mail, add to the roster.. etc. having the e-mail system in place, you could match e-mails up and find out if there are double squadders. creating a nick and adding to the roster isn't that hard. now if the match bots checked and matched the hd#/ip with the one it could detect at /!signup (talking to the bot) then it might actually be helpful. anyways.. tell me what you think mythrandir..

regards,
                            code

Comment

Is there anyway you can stop a challenge once it has been sent out. Because we have retards, not mentioning names, supermet, that challenge 20 squads and then everyone leaves when we don't get a response. Then some time later someone will accept and we wont have enough. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X