Twsd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twsd?

In the beginning when TWSD wasn't introduced to the world of TWD, everyone complained to have a SD and a lot of people had voted yes once when there was a poll. Why don't I see 2+ SD's in one day? I guess because it got boring huh... You guys don't even know it made a burden on lnx and others who put together the duel and now NO one plays it.. People that voted yes to SD, please reply to me and tell me why you guys don't play SD.
    Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
    Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
    Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
    Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
    Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Cause it's like toys and shit, u whine and whine to have something, something really lame and then u get it and it aint so great

Mainly, sd ended up as a shitty disaster

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...highlight=twsd
      Originally posted by paradise!
      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
      1:Reaver> HALP
      1:Reaver> HELELP
      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Last edited by DoTheFandango; 12-03-2005, 06:32 PM.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

sadf
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

TWD

Currently, possibly the most boring thing I've ever watched anyone play in TW. Definitely needs revamping.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

SD's are fun, but it seems like they changed the Spider settings in taht arena thats why most ppl dont like it, but i like it, ppl just dont like it cuz they have no skill in it :down: to them
              Big Chill

Comment

its boring
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

I like them
                  Its like a neverending bd with nothing but spiders.
                  I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

It's race to 50, that sucks.
                    -Kawrae

Comment

I voted no, because it would suck.

I played it, it sucks.

It's a lot of spawning, the spiders are slow so going to help your buddies is hard, and because recharge is slow, you can't thrust like a wb.

The map does not help the game in any way shape or form either.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

the other thread is far more useful than this one, but i'd liek to reiterate how it's now a skillful league, how dying once can cost your team 15 lvies because you just get pack hunted before you can regroup, because you can't thrust, because the energy goes down so fast.

A Lanc division would have taken more skill

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Based on the response ... I think you should just remove twsd. It's been what ... several months since it was first introduced? Waste of bandwidth imho.

Just make a spid team thing just like the wb and jav prac thing with bots (i forgot the arena name) ... the equivalent of ?go base with caps and all.

Comment

spider duel would be better if it were also somehow a turf thing.

oh fuck it, I want the old slowbob turf thingy back, it was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                              spider duel would be better if it were also somehow a turf thing.

oh fuck it, I want the old slowbob turf thingy back, it was awesome.
                              Agreed ... turf is a neat gameplay setup. It'd be fun with javs I think too.

Comment

Working...
                              X