Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWD= trench wars Division

TWLB= trench wars basing league.

At first they arent ready for basing league. They can always try in TWD. and second I can say this about Bohemians becuase I know the people on bohemians and I know there skills, and yes that is how they play, mega and mike always wanna change ships during the game, well luckily you do that in TWD with the bots too often
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

TWD is a league
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
        TWD= trench wars Division

TWLB= trench wars basing league.

At first they arent ready for basing league. They can always try in TWD. and second I can say this about Bohemians becuase I know the people on bohemians and I know there skills, and yes that is how they play, mega and mike always wanna change ships during the game, well luckily you do that in TWD with the bots too often

Psst, you're an idiot. Stop embarrassing yourself.

EDIT: TWD encompasses BaseL, DuelL, and JavL.
        Last edited by Spruce Monkey; 12-14-2002, 04:14 PM.

Comment

thanks for your comments everyone

First, I'd like to say thanks for the input, both funny, and educational.

Next, I too am afraid of embarressing myself by opening up my ignorant TW mouth.

i agree with a lot of what you guys said about Bohemians. We are mostly pubers. We're trying to break out of the newblet squad stage and into the newb squad stage. I think it takes a long gestation period to reach that level, and we've suffered from not being held enough by our mommie/creator...i don't think galleleo nursed us b/c he thought his man-boobs would sag to the floor. So we do have some developemental problems.

But just as when scared children grow up, we have the chance to choose our destiny and change who we were raised as...We are currently shaking the negativity and shit galleleo brought us...and we are potting ourselves in the warm fertilizer, or shit, galleleo gave us, (he did bring some good) to give us a growth boost, but we're choosing a different location....well i could mix sarcasm with serious metphors all night.

But i'll stop b/c everyone will already think i'm a lame-ass and not being sarcastic here...

I think we have potential and twd is just the place to gain some real basing experience. We do ok in dueling... we do have some real talented guys there i think...but i embaress myself every time i duel...i love to base...I'm no wb open space dueler. And you guys are right b/c we lack competive experience...twd is perfect for us to learn. I hope we base more than we duel, but we will do some of both. If we can get our basing strat together and have everyone exi-kute it well, which is a differnt story, then i tihnk we'll do ok.

Hope to see you in combat...and we'll be nice and help you search for your pride afterwards. We perfected a method looking for gally's, you move out in pairs forming concentric circles...we've found his pride a few times that way...others it was destoyed already by the time we found it.

AND FYI...we kicked gally out of Bohemians, he didn't leave on his own. He wanted to join a "real basing team" like Pal..cough...or Floy...cough....or white cough...dam whooping cough problems...but he ended up on Mambo...cough. Speaking of...14 out of 15 basers...they're right about gally because he loves to goto the doctor and "turn his head and cough..cough..."

Someone slipped me a tape from his doctor's office..if you don't want other tapes printed gally plz send $200 us dollars to my pay-pal account...for each doctor visit...

galleleo>That didn't feel right....can i cough again?
          doctor>wait...(twinkle in his eye)..let me get another pair of gloves
          galleleo>did you get the rectal probe fixed yet?
          doctor>no...i told you...I'm not going to use it again with you after you broke it when i let you take it home last time.
          galleleo>sigh...well what about an water enima?
          doctor>nope
          galleleo>why not?
          doctor>:eek: becasue i haven't clasified what came out of your ass last time
          galleleo>not even a regular enima?
          doctor>not even...
          galleleo>why?
          doctor>because I'm scared...ok?!?...I'm scared of the things that come out of your ass
          galleleo> really??I've herad that before.
          doctor>don't even start that...i hate it when you rubb your man boobs...after i had too disslodge that koren kid from your ass i swore never again and i mean it...no more games...why do i do this...and my dad said proctology was an honest man's profession...
          galleleo>ooo...ohh...can I be your angry daddy again...I'll wear his shoulder high industrial strength latex gloves
          doctor>well...maybe
          >doctor and gally hug while smoking a cigaret<
          doctor>give me another drag on the fag...
          gally>>>Zipping sound<<<
          doctor>shiat...do you always think about butt sex...am i just an object to you??
          gally>well...can i have an enima now?
          I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

HAHAHA, I dont even know half the words that stand there, so It never could have been me, and anyways, I only went 2 the docter 2 times in my life, and that was when I was born, and when I was 6

But I am glad to see you got some imaginaiton, the only thing you need to do know, is not only change your name to mine. but also think up a whole new story, and dont use anything you did at the docter
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Re: thanks for your comments everyone

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
              stuff about how it's hard to go from pubbing to leagues but they want to try
              You sound a lot like WR did when we first got into leagues. Congrats, you have a good attitude. Dunno if that will help you, but it might.

stuff about how much galleleo likes men
              Another good sign. Good luck in twd.

Comment

why is aligator-gally so mad? Momma says he has no toothbrush...

Originally posted by Galleleo
                HAHAHA, I dont even know half the words that stand there, so It never could have been me, and anyways, I only went 2 the docter 2 times in my life, and that was when I was born, and when I was 6
                --->Gally no hard feelings just joking. I was on a creative roll. WTF? you gotta be kidding about the doctor stuff...if you're not, by God man don't admitt that in public. Talk about those things with your dad and your mom who is also your sister. Gawd, this explains almost everything about you..

Comment

We're trying...

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                  You sound a lot like WR did when we first got into leagues. Congrats, you have a good attitude. Dunno if that will help you, but it might.

Another good sign. Good luck in twd.
                  Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm hoping we can crawl out of the dredges of beign a pub squad and metamorphis into a competive twd basing squad. We're forming a few new squad policies that will hopefully propell us forward. We'll still play in the pub for fun...but we hope to make them just that...just for fun...and spend a lot of time practicing to get competive elsewhere like myth or the pracb arenas.

It'd be nice to see another arena besides myth which is even more automated recuiring no mods to start, but keeps the open style of myth where you don't have to be on the same squad to practice like the twd pracb or d arenas.

Comment

Re: Bohemians...

Are you the new team leader?
                    Can you tell me how do register for the league please?
                    dark_mistress

I agree with what i read aobut this being the best basing twd ever.

All the cool people are here now.

I wanna hear people rip apart our squad "Bohemains" and how well we will do, or not do in the comming TWD season.

--Astonomer posting strickly prohibited--

Really though, I think we'll do ok and we'll have fun and learn alot, and watchout if we can get enough active peeps online at the same time...fricken global game...

ppffftt
                    NTC Owner

Comment

lol?
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

Mambo isnt ready for TWL either Gall.
                        :yawn:

Comment

I know that

Comment

Azimuth vs Bohemians should be one of the closer (if not the most boring) basing matches of TWBD

Comment

Working...
                            X