No announcement yet.

Best shark in basing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt. However, I'm holding back as a method to get you back into tw faster.

Comment

Jonas is the guy that gets my vote. (surprise!)
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Ok, I tried, but making a top 10 list is simplty too hard.
        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
          bigwig and adman for sharking 03!
          We are *the* honorable mentions!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
            Rabbitrapist and Maisoul share the title of worst shark ever in TW.
            You should put me under rabbitrapist and maisoul. I only had one good game and that was because nockm would fly his full terr threw my mines
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Again, some very retarded posts here.

- Windreaper
              - Mantra-Slider
              - Jonas
              - Miau
              - Castromarx
              - Gnome
              - RyanG
              - Bloodzombie
              - a2m+

Obviously some of you haven't played with all these sharks. If you had, they would definitely be on your list.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                I think sharks and I think:

1) Miau, gnome
                2) Jonas, Windreaper, RabbitRapist
                3) Greven il-Vec
                4) Credit Account, Mantra-Slider
                5) Fluffz, Dyval
                Notice how you think you're great at everything, but in reality you suck?
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

ooo according to myth stats I've won 11/14 games as a shark.. too bad its too much work sharking

time to see if he has stats like this for other ships somewhere...

Comment

I've won 10 of 28 games. Whuppi. :P
                    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                      Notice how you think you're great at everything, but in reality you suck?
                      Nah I don't suck... you suck.

Comment

I feel kinda awkward 'bout replying to this thread but here we go again (with the tier system).

#1) Miau, Mantra-Slider, Credit Account, bloodzombie, RyanG: The best of the bunch. They generally take their team into consideration (Miau tends to overmine a bit at times, tho, sorry) and mine intelligently 99% of the time. Some mine more and some less but to good effect in any case. Credit Account deserves a special mention since he's improved so vastly recently. I was shocked to see him shark for the first time having never heard of him (wtf, who is this sexy shark?).

#2) Jonas, gnome, The Crimson King, Mr. Magoo, Hannes: All very good sharks in their own right but while good, have some flaws. Hannes and Jonas mine quite heavily causing their team quite a bit of losses. They're very good sharks otherwise so it kind of evens out in the end. They all got pretty decent lag too (unfortunately that hampers repping quite a bit). gnome's lag owns me every time.

#3) a2m+, brookus, wadi, Eeks, Fluffz, Dyval, depili, castromarx, arrogance and many others: Sharks who either don't play a lot, haven't played lately or still have lot to play (and show). It's the group I expect the most improvement from if they continue playing shark.

#4) Windreaper(forgive me for this one, people): Lays mines at wrong places very often, doesn't occasionally mine at all, is too defensive for his own good, has at least 2 very bad reps/match, tks too many teammates etc. Can't live with his faults no1 else notices. Generally sucks, don't pick him. He is complemented by sharks who mine more than he does. Prefers sharks who don't mine much, though.
                        Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

There once was a boy named Hogo,
                          He liked to ride on a Pogo,
                          Hed ride it all day,
                          taking it whereever he...GOGO!

My tribute to GOHO for being a top 10 terr. Ty Ty
                          :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                            There once was a boy named Hogo,
                            He liked to ride on a Pogo,
                            Hed ride it all day,
                            taking it whereever he...GOGO!

My tribute to GOHO for being a top 10 terr. Ty Ty
                            omg that rocked *breaks out bongos* *hits them a few times* ya i dig that im so usin it in my next song k!@

but wait tobe this is the elite insane wickedly awesome best shark thread!@#

Comment

y im not in the top 10

me leet sharky
                              Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

here is a example with the TWLb match vs Cripples i had as shark only the base !
                                Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Working...
                                X