No announcement yet.

Basing statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also like to see an updated list, perhaps with more indepth stats as well. Such as Kills/Death, MVP , and total points; all with the corresponding ship.

PLEASE
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Can this be done in any way for stats for ?go base, like what apt said above. Don't always check #myth but when I do no ones there so I just end up playing at base.
      -L3

Comment

Pfft. We all know Myth only does this when he can show off his own stats behind his transparent, patronizing facade of humility.
        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

thread originally posted in 2002 ... makes much more sense now.
          DELETED

Comment

Thx for the hard work Mythrandir. Very nice these stats.

Not bad Mantra man...not bad at all...
            http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

You stupid cuntwagon this is from 2002, you fucking euros need to re take your fucking english courses before you decide to log on the internet.
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt
                You stupid cuntwagon this is from 2002, you fucking euros need to re take your fucking english courses before you decide to log on the internet.
                haha down sillly american.

I did notice. The thing is it struck me I didn't reply to it yet so it must have slipt by my ever watchful forumeye. So I basicly replied to acknowledge Mythrandir's hard work and Mantra-Sliders insane luck in internet games.
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by apt
                  lolol
                  1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                  1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                  1: cundor> dude
                  1: cundor> i already told my parents
                  1: Desperate> LOL
                  1: Cremation> HAHA
                  1: bram> :)
                  1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    NOTE: THIS IS AN OLD THREAD

Can we get an updated list?

Think of how much data's been added since this list was first published, I'd like to see it too...but that'd make for one big post:-O
                    Ну вот...

Comment

Heh, and i thought i played much
                      im not on any of the lists ill try to get in the next list..even tho im pretty busy.
                      © ♥ Hannes

Comment

I wish I didn't bring this thread back up.
                        sdg

Comment

Working...
                        X