Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheating is not the right reason to remove fc greens. Even if you do remove them cheaters will just do something else..do you want to have to change the settings for that also? The proper reason is that TWD should be more of a practice for TWL. To me it makes no sense for people to adjust to 4v4 settings with greens then go to 5v5 without. I settle for knowing that whenever i get fced it wont happen in league, but its still kinda annoying to me to get no skilled by someone using the 'strategy' of shooting next to a green then counting on it being a fc when id rape them if it wasnt.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I don't know how to warbird? That's cute, you amuse me.

Anyways, to be perfectly honest I can't remember a match that I got screwed over by some guy with a full charge green that I rushed. If you remove the FC, people will still run.
      DELETED

Comment

remove those bitches!
        t('_'t)

Comment

i like em

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell

Anyways, to be perfectly honest I can't remember a match that I got screwed over by some guy with a full charge green that I rushed. If you remove the FC, people will still run.
            Correct, you're not a warbird.
            Both your arguments make no sense, if they're arguments at all. The fact you can't remember a moment that you got screwed over (your words) by a guy getting a FC when you rushed him, doesn't say anything about it not being a very common move made by runners. Yet you using the words 'screwed over' implies it's an unfair move. Secondly my point was never that people would stop running away, the point is that people shouldn't be able to just thrust straight at greens hoping they'll get a FC that saves their ass, but have to dodge/use rocks/teammates-whatever to save their ass from their fuckup, like u'll have to do in twld..

Whatever, it's just twdd and not twld so I don't really care.. just like to argue when I'm right..

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Newbie
              plz remove those greens,why make it more hard to the rushers???and more ez for the runners?
              there isnt too many rushers already
              if u dont know how to play vs rushers...ur problem...learn how to play

more full charges green=more luck
              we want a game thats only luck?no.
              everyone in tw is a rusher, and they rnt even good they just rush u when u have full energy

Comment

If you are against a 5v1, you get an full charge and kill one of them, and get another and kill a 2nd.. Would you still be complaining? Pay attention to where your enemy is running too; if they hit a green just fire don't keep chasing.

Would you still be mad if you got that FC and saved your ass from a death? I don't think so
                1:Hydride> who we play next week
                1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                1:ReNdErED> gulp
                1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

There is no point having fcs in twdd if they aren't in twld. Twdd was designed as a ladder to qualify teams for twl (or so I thought). Thus preparing them to play, one would assume that you'd play under the same conditions.
                  7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                  1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                  8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                  Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                  Piston> I own in belim
                  6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell

then you dont play alot of dd.

ofcourse ppl will still run, what do you think?? noone is gonna sit there, not move & say "there are no fc's so i'm not goning to try to run from the rusher". even without fc it is possible to make a rusher miss you.

i think that bram is right...
                    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                      There is no point having fcs in twdd if they aren't in twld. Twdd was designed as a ladder to qualify teams for twl (or so I thought). Thus preparing them to play, one would assume that you'd play under the same conditions.
                      I agree there needs to be consistancy. The twjd map should be changed so it is the same as the twjl one as well
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Well instead of a long and meaningless conversation on who can type the most about the same thing, why don't we put this to a vote, then, cause the 3 of us aren't gonna decide it. -Thread Closed, go see poll thread-
                        DELETED

Comment

Working...
                        X