Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SQUADS, SMALL SQUADS, CAPTAIN and PLAYERS- READ THIS SHIT IF YOU DARE (TWD STUFF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny, who gave you these sentences....
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

It's funny how this thread went from TWD talk to Flown talk then to TWD chat again then to Flown talk then to Funny language talk
      Last edited by Overdue; 01-18-2003, 07:04 AM.

Comment

BTW, that pic isnt flown. She always said she was 16 and that was her pic. But she is 12, and that is not her pic. It from her sister, or a friend of her or something. I had her real pic, but my comp got reset, so I lost that one
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Re: NEW SQUADS, SMALL SQUADS, CAPTAIN and PLAYERS- READ THIS SHIT IF YOU DARE (TWD STUFF)

Originally posted by Divine Rides
          [B]Hey fellas and felons, my name is Divine Rides.

Okay so here's the story- the TWD chat (that's supposed to be for caps and assts) is jam motherfucking packed every time I sign on but there's rarely a squad with enough to play- I know TWDs hasn't even started yet (TOMORROW!!!) but I hope you guys understand that for this league to be fun there needs to be games to be played, so if we've spread ourselves too thin here, I hope that you guys will be willing to merge with each other or do what it takes to get ACTIVE squad going.

"oh mr. fucking pallies comes in with his 30 man roster and tells us how to butter our fucking toast, eat a deep space dick div rides"

I understand that it's easy for me to say this because my squad is so much better than all of yours, but you have to go out and RECRUIT people who PLAY the game.

Anyways, that's just my thought based on my attempts to get Pracd/Pracj/Pracb games going lately

ALSO- CAPTAINS, we're allowed to have 3 captains and 5 assistants (that makes 8 warportal you dumb fuck), there's no reason for you not to USE all of those spots, it's going to be really annoying when a squad has enough to play but doesn't have anyone authorized on to accept.

Just fucking think like I think and it will all go smooth as baby's butter.
          So then, who are these other small squads? Why don't they talk to me?

Comment

Working...
          X