No announcement yet.

The system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we buy points by pubbing or something? like ?buy twdd and you get 100 points for every 100k? its about the only chance we got.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

YEAH! WR sucks at dueling, it's gotta be the ratings system.

Comment

Originally posted by Project
        FUCK THE SYSTEM!!!

TWDD

53. whiterabbits 890

This is unacceptable Myth :/
        Whiterabbits' dueling skill is way less compared to their basing skill. Because of your basing reputation you also play dueling against the better squads, though I'm sure you can obtain a 20ish spot at least.

in other words, start sucking at basing.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
          Then a good squad could just keep playing a bad squad and get a 50-0 record and 150 points. With the current point system, as the two squads get further apart, the higher squad gets less points for a win. TWD is anytime, so a record-based system wouldn't work.

OK THEN.. you can't play the same squad more than 3 times or you die.

-RR

Comment

Sit.

Anyways the system is fine it works like clockwork. Kookie's right, the squads who deserve TWL spots are active competive squads who can show up for matches. Also dont be too critical of FMM. You're assumptions could be wrong.
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: The system

Originally posted by Da1andonly
              Now that i was on twdivisions.org i noticed that FMM is #1 in twdd, which it doesnt deserve. I'm just wondering if squads can just keep on challenging newbie squads, win them and get more points?

Anyway, I dont really care that much about TWD, its just a warmup for TWL.

Have a nice day,
              -Da1

oh cmon
              fmm is way too underated
              i thought the same way about fmm before i joined them and to tell you the truth im quite impressed..

AND we have defeated shriek and melee so i feel we do deserve to be in the top 5 spots
              Last edited by Aerin; 01-14-2003, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
                start sucking
                :/
                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Aerin: yes, it was good work on that #1 spot

But..you wont be in top 5 in the end. Probably not top 10 either
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

As soon as the season starts some squads get overexcited and start to play like maniacs.
                    It is been such a short time and you can easily be in top 5 by luck, tactics, skill or fraud.
                    Later on squads that now take an overdose on games might get problems like inactivity and careless (fed up) players.
                    Also playing against the real sucky squads eventually wont give you the points you need to stay on top. And you always get the risk that by a twist of fate you lose from a low ranked squad and you will lose alot of points.
                    I believe since we don't get payed for playing it is still much about fun, and how can it ever by fun to play the same squad over and over again beating them to pulp. You -and the other squads- want to see how you do against the higher ranked squads.
                    One thing is sure every win gives you points. Let's wait longer than one week before we start judging the system.
                    Just because someone is abusing rookie squads. You could have done the same and you can still get the points from those abusers and show them who deserves to be on top.
                    Chill.
                    Last edited by Zerzera; 01-15-2003, 06:28 PM.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                    X