Boycott Cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott Cheaters

As for me, I am sick of well known cheaters being allowed to play TWD, for whatever reason it may be. Pointing out one player in specific, ISRAELI F15-I ACE, what could we do about him? If you don't think he cheats, thats fine to believe so, but as for me, I think TWD squads shouldn't play against any matches that have these cheaters on their roster. I challenge other squads to follow, even if the cheater isn't online when the game is in progress, if you continue to have matches with squads that host cheaters within them, then you are in essence letting those cheaters win. If you boycott the whole squad, then the squads will eventually begin to exile cheaters from the squad. As for me and Trak, any squads who entertain cheaters on their roster will not be played against.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

thought israeli was banned for a couple months
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

he pulls on his cable coord or something to spike out of certain deaths in elim. so yeah, i'd say you're about right.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I thought he was banned too Izor, but apparently not whenever he played against my squad on Debunker, and of course, there was a high level of dispute about him playing.

Comment

ive been saying this guy cheats for the last 3 months and noone has done shit. He has some nice spike when u rush him and ends up right behind u ready to shoot u.

Comment

Warned for Racism. Next time's a ban. --Sarien
            Last edited by Sarien; 06-24-2006, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Well, whenever I was beginning the DD with Debunker, he did say he was going to get a staff member to unban him, then about 3 minutes later he gets put in the game. I'm not saying someone is trying to protect him, but all I know is, there is something shady about his playing :/

Comment

actually he admitted that he had CE on a chat once.. i left my computer on while i left the state for awhile and when i cum home i press esc and see Israeli telling ppl he used CE, this was quite a lnog time ago, maybe a year or so, but he needs to be done with

Comment

Well, thats why I want to do something about it, I hope other squads will follow, if you really think israeli is a cheater, then get your squad to stop playing against whatever squad he's on. Thats why Trak won't be DDing against Debunker until then.

Comment

Third Time's The Charm. A shame you had to come back and leave such an invigorating addendum. Now, I'm not going to ban you like I probably should. What I am going to say to you, is if I personally have to warn you for racism again, I'm going to ban you for 2x the standard amount of time. Why? What's the justification? Because I'm telling you in big long english words to stop it now. Pay real close attention to the Blue Text that follows, and behave. --Sarien

And Here's the explanation for you and everyone else reading this:
                    You really could have said: "Hey I bet a staffer is protecting him." or "He might have a friend in high places". There are any of a thousand different ways you could have written what you say you meant. But you didn't. You threw your own bigotry into the equation. You can listen up and pay attention, all of you. When you play by the rules, I don't particularly care what any of you write. Even personal attacks towards myself. It's not about me being "so sensitive". Feel free to have all the bigotry towards anything and anyone you want. But when you post it here, expect to get zapped for it. It isn't hard to do, It isn't rocket science. Follow along with me here. All you have to do is: Keep It Out Of Your Posts. --Sarien

And There's Your Ban For Editing A Moderator Warning. --Sarien
                    Last edited by Sarien; 06-24-2006, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge
                      ive been saying this guy cheats for the last 3 months and noone has done shit.
                      LOL same with me
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                      1:Cower> Sword
                      1:Kthx> ok
                      1:Cower> Axe
                      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                      1:Cower> ?
                      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                        LOL same with me
                        Yeah thats why I want to do something about it, hence why I am boycotting playing against squads that wish to keep him on their roster.

Comment

Sarien, please stop turning into a Rudy and lighten up. All Izor was saying that a "Jewish" person on staff must be protecting him simply because of his name. He has the word "Israeli" in his name. In case you did not know, Jewish is not a race, and many Jewish people live in Israel and have many Jewish things there. All he was stating was that one of his "fellow jewish friends on staff must be protecting him and not banning him". Would somebody get banned for racism if they said "oh racka is white so other white staff member must be protecting him from being banned"? no people would fucking laugh at him and that would be it, why cant you leave it at that?
                          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

No, Racka. That might have been what he wanted to write, that may even be what he thought he wrote. And that is most certainly what he wants other people to think that he wrote. But that is most certainly not what he did write. What he wrote was offensive, and it was racism.

I'm not "turning" into anyone. And as to lightening up?
                            I gave him his warning, and he could've turned away and resumed his happy little life. He didn't. Then when I had to edit the second post, I had grounds to ban him right then, but I didn't because I figured he was just pissed off and behaving rash. He could've stomped off and called me an asshole at any of these points, and that would've been that. That is in fact, what I was hoping he'd do.

Did he do that? No, he comes back and edits my post to make it say that I'm only warning him because I'm Jewish (I'm not, though I wish I were sometimes).

Am I being a hard ass? I'll concede it's possible. Did he throw a baby tantrum? Most definitely. And that's what got him 7 days to think about it.

Does that satisfy your curiosity as to how not-lightened-up, I am?

Edit: And yet again, even though I had JUST promised him a double length ban, I didn't give it to him. I do my best to get along, and would always rather a gentle nudge before I had to warn someone. But throwing a tantrum is not the way to get what you want. He could've easily just called me every racist name in the book in a forum PM, and I would've chuckled, closed it, and that would've been that. When you have a million options, throwing yourself to the ground and tossing a fit, is almost certainly the worst of the bunch.
                            Last edited by Sarien; 06-24-2006, 10:41 PM.
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

seriously thou sarien ;/ banning israeli from tw would be alot better than banning izor from forums. Why don't you do that already??
                              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                              1:Cower> Sword
                              1:Kthx> ok
                              1:Cower> Axe
                              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                              1:Cower> ?
                              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Working...
                              X