TWD registration and the TWD website problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD registration and the TWD website problems

The TWD website is currently not updating. This is due to a communication problem between the bots and the website. Games played since the website stopped updating should still be stored in the bots, and when communication is re-established those games will show up on the website.

The TWDbot, used for registration, has also been taken down until the problem is fixed. Players who have registered recently may have been added to the roster, but may not be able to play in TWD. So captains be careful when taking games, some of the players on your roster may not be able to enter!

The problem will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

It's fixed now =)
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

I spawned the TWDBot this morning, it sent all the squads the results of all their games that they played during the downtime. Anzu said it was good to go, so I'm pretty sure it's fixed.

Note: I wouldn't accept any matches with players that you added to your roster during the downtime. If you have any players like that, kick them from the roster, wait a couple minutes and then add them back on. If you need help in how to do that make a ?help call and all the staffers know how to do that.

Once you do that, your players should be locked into their rosters and the bots should have no problem in adding.

And yes, the registrations are up again.

Note 2: Yeah, the 12 hour wait is still in effect, sorry, but there's no way I can wave that
      Last edited by Dameon Angell; 06-27-2006, 04:34 PM.
      DELETED

Comment

It does look like anybody added during the past issues will need to be kicked and re-added for them to be placed into any twd events
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
        X