Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Project
    People don't whine when I lag cheat. $$$$
    you suck too much, so we don't even notice you lagcheating.

Comment

The Bram cheats for sure!
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
        This may sound like whining, but why did you revive a week old thread to post "bla bla"?
        No idea, maybe just because I felt like it.
        sigpic
        What is even the elblow?

Comment

this is just crazy

Ri, this thread is nonsens.

Why would someone stop playing just cause he lags?
          Then i wouldnt be able to play any matches, and ppl from asia and stuff can't play matches either. So it is a bad argument to tell us horror is from Israeli and therefor he has the right to lag.
          Lag is part of the game learn to live with it and dont whine just cause someone lags a bit, i do all the time and i see you guys spiking over my screen to.

So stop posting things about lag and stuff, cause it is just because
          YOU LOST
          YOU LOST

TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Re: this is just crazy

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
            Ri, this thread is nonsens.

Why would someone stop playing just cause he lags?
            Then i wouldnt be able to play any matches, and ppl from asia and stuff can't play matches either. So it is a bad argument to tell us horror is from Israeli and therefor he has the right to lag.
            Lag is part of the game learn to live with it and dont whine just cause someone lags a bit, i do all the time and i see you guys spiking over my screen to.

So stop posting things about lag and stuff, cause it is just because
            YOU LOST
            YOU LOST

Why the hell would you want too revive a very very very old thread??????
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

yah..Shriek has always been filled with lag inducing, as did Divine.
              I agree.

Comment

Working...
              X