No announcement yet.

TWJD - Out Of Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a problem when you accidently go outside and because of being in base for over 30 seconds you have a nice x-10 record. Going over the line is dumb, it is there and easy to see, but accidently warping? That's probably the 2nd time I've ever warped in all the time I've played javs/leagues/or elims...

And due to an automatic 10 loss the game is over. This rule doesn't even allow room for accidents. Whatever, life goes on, but I'd prefer getting mostly anything over 10 automatic losses.

Btw - nice Icon Torr, very cool.
    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

as for the jav thing... is it even possible for you (or whoever makes this arena) to simply disable warping altogether... i would think that would be a fairly do-able task.

i also think that there should be a little timer above your name tag while outside of base showing you how much time u have left until you have to get to base and let the timer reset to like 5 seconds (or some other brief time) that your aloud to leave base before you have to come back.

p.s. thanks 2d for the compliment on the avatar

Comment

Isn't that avatar from Gravbomber?
        Tigerex

Comment

dont change it
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

nope.
            its some random pic i found on an gif art site.
            i thought it was cool so i used it.
            glad to see people enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
              ALWAYS TALKS DURING BLUEOUTS

Shut up.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Personally I hit warp as a reaction everytime I know I'm going to die, this is a reaction that was created back when elim didn't have anti warp and it was a way to avoid dying if you happened to have full energy.

Warping shouldn't spec you in my opinion.

Use anti-warp in the league, if you don't its your own fault.

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
                  It is a problem when you accidently go outside and because of being in base for over 30 seconds you have a nice x-10 record. Going over the line is dumb, it is there and easy to see, but accidently warping? That's probably the 2nd time I've ever warped in all the time I've played javs/leagues/or elims...

And due to an automatic 10 loss the game is over. This rule doesn't even allow room for accidents. Whatever, life goes on, but I'd prefer getting mostly anything over 10 automatic losses.

Btw - nice Icon Torr, very cool.

they could atleast lower it to x-5, of course until you get 5 deaths, then if you did it again you'd be specced. two chances would be fair in my opinion, and this could be put in place for just twd, so people can get used to the bots.. then simply remove it come twl time.

Comment

I rarely play javs, but I did get forced into doing a twjd a few days ago because some idiot accepted and we didn't have enough on. I accidently warped (reflex) and got 1-10 because of it.

Lovely.
                    sdg

Comment

Working...
                    X