TWD Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Down

TWD Will be down till we restore databases(Tommorow). This is due to rab abusing access and deleting database. Thanks and Be Patient.

Pure

Rab the new Ikrit? But why.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
      This is due to rab abusing access and deleting database
      I guess this is what happens when you rehire immature fucks (who have already been axed once). Strange that a ZH would have database access, too, considering the fact that ZH's aren't even trusted enough to have bot access or basic moderator commands.

This has been a nice week for TW. Two childish fucktards get axed, then abuse their powers and show how retarded they really are.

Congrats on making yourself look like a douchebag, Rab. The funny part is that you'll probably be permanently banned, and we will be playing TWD again tomorrow.

"Oh, I got axed! Those motherfuckers; I know just what to do! I'll cause a minor inconvenience! That will show 'em!"
      sdg

Comment

Someone should write a Soap Opera called Two Dimensional Subspace Game. I would watch.

."On the next.... two dimensional subspace game (I doon't want to wait for our lives to be ovver) Someone abuses database powers and delete Trench Wars Divisions, Will Wark win his forum battle, and will Nickname really quit for good. All this and more on Wednesday 8/9 central.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Someone should write a Soap Opera called Two Dimensional Subspace Game. I would watch.

."On the next.... two dimensional subspace game (I doon't want to wait for our lives to be ovver) Someone abuses database powers and delete Trench Wars Divisions, Will Wark win his forum battle, and will Nickname really quit for good. All this and more on Wednesday 8/9 central.
          **spoilers**

Ignite dies.
          afksry

Comment

What a shame. I'm glad he was caught, but Luck and/or Kim you have to be more careful (assuming he didn't get access any other way).

Comment

will twd be reset again? or will the database just set things straight again? its pretty sad someone has to do that...maybe should hire better staff like me B)
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I vote sertifi replaces rab!
                -Bubbles
                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

is he banned from forums too?
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Rab the new Ikrit? But why.
                    at least ikrit didnt break twd
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                      at least ikrit didnt break twd
                      At least Ikrit didn't break anything and then helped PL figure out who was responsible for what happened yesterday and fixed a good portion of the damage. :P
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

I kind of want to see the reasoning behind Rab's actions, unless there was none and he just wanted to f things up.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

new old weasel = hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                            will twd be reset again? or will the database just set things straight again? its pretty sad someone has to do that...maybe should hire better staff like me B)
                            If they have backup files of just before it happened then it shouldnt be reseted but who knows..
                            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                            3:Shadowmere> LOL
                            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                            Shadowmere> Rofl
                            Up in ya !> With his feet
                            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                            Up in ya !> l44t feet
                            Deft> l44t f44t*
                            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Shows how pro staff is at recruiting and sticking by a "if your vet, your fit for staff." I dont care how much some staff have done for the game, if u fuck around with your powers you should have never been staff, people like stabwound, rab, ikrit, all guys that i have nothing against, and have played longer then alot of tw, were selected to be staff and fucked it up, yet you see less-vet staff who have been on staff for a solid amount of time and choose not to abuse.
                              1:abbot> i think i played well
                              1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                              1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                              7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                              7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                              7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                              oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                              oar> but its ok

Comment

Working...
                              X