• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Mantra
    :yawn:

Comment

wtfz wtfz!sup T
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

No Surrender

Originally posted by arrogance
        In any case I don't think you can predict the outcome of any games involving Diso/Pallies/wr, lest we forget Anti-Scrub who seems to be sitting idle waiting to unleash some top secret weapon of basing destruction, Mambo and Camisade who've both kicked our asses on several occasions, Elusive and Spastic, both recently trying to make some noise in basing, etc. We'll have to see what happens when TWLB rolls around and squads start showing the best they possibly can. We better get a video this season too, mother bitches. It's the only reason we try...

Why isn't No Surrender on that list? Last I checked on TWD site they just beat you. NS is a good squad and always has been.
        No taxation without representation

Comment

WHAT HAPPENED TO ANTI-SCRUB?
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: No Surrender

Originally posted by Taxation
            Why isn't No Surrender on that list? Last I checked on TWD site they just beat you. NS is a good squad and always has been.
            it was 2vs6 cause of the server went nuts and our players got about 50% ploss. Well shit happends.
            1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Re: No Surrender

Originally posted by Taxation
              Check the stats, namely the 19 lagouts we had. The server went pretty crazy midgame when we were in solid control. 4 of our players got locked in spec for 50% ploss, others were completely unable to get into TW. At times we were playing with 3 ppl in the game, and by the end we couldn't hold a lead, they had ploss and lagout problems too, but got the better end of it. No more winning streak from us.

NS is still a great squad, but not a major threat in basing at this point in time.

Comment

Pallies strength = Terrier and Jav, WB to unsuspecting squads/lagging squads

Whiterabbits strength = Spiders. (Thats about it)

We play you 4v3 in spids most of the time, and that is our game. I don't think our javs do much. Our terrs stay alive, but thanks to the spids. Our sharks have good coordination with each other and the spids. But its all about the spids.

btw i just played with you in .?go base and you had more kills, less deaths, more points. i am sad
                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                  Pallies strength = Terrier and Jav, WB to unsuspecting squads/lagging squads

Whiterabbits strength = Spiders. (Thats about it)

Last game trike (in jav) was a finisher for sure. I also think we might have one of the strongest shark team in Jargha, castro, gnome and the occasional wadi.

Comment

A-S is quietly sitting on the side comtemplating our next moves. we like playing under dog, we play better that way.

TWl next years could turn out to be a viscous(sp?) fight for top 4 spots. With the develpoment of ?go base, the field is more even thatn ever, with many squads able to pull off an upset at any game. i wouldnt be suprised to see a lot of close games.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                      I don't think our javs do much.
                      I always thought Turbo did a good job javing

Comment

Working...
                      X