Update TWD Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update TWD Idea

I had an idea just to make it a bit more interesting, organized, and entertaining. The idea is to break each squad into having players only in the division of which the captain wants that person. Lets just say a captain wants to make it so I cant play BD's because I'm kinda shit at BD's, so he could set it so I could only play in the other divisions Javalin, WarBird, and Spider. I'm not sure if this modifcation can be preformed with the way the bots are programed or whatever, but I believe it could make the divisions much more competative and active in the long run.

Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
    I had an idea just to make it a bit more interesting, organized, and entertaining. The idea is to break each squad into having players only in the division of which the captain wants that person. Let's just say a captain wants to make it so I cant play BD's because I'm kinda shit at BD's, so he could set it so I could only play in the other divisions Jevalin, WarBird, and Spider. I'm not sure if this modification can be performed with the way the bots are programed or whatever, but I believe it could make the divisions much more competitive and active in the long run.
    It isn't gonna work out. Giving you the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
      I believe it could make the divisions much more competative and active in the long run.

it rly won't make it more active because if you take players out of some divisions it will only do more harm for the activity...
      Originally Posted by Izor
      The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
      Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
      My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Worst idea ever, Besides unbanning me from forums.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
        X