TWD - Worthless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faith
    death row. apparently you're clueless so i wont bother talking to you. Have fun playing newbie squads.. see you in league!
    Thank you for ending your obsession
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Yeah, I agree that TWD is fun, but I'm also not really sure it's the best way to gauge which squads are the best. Foreign, the problem with your idea as far as challenges go is that it wouldn't get rid of the problem of good squads beating up on bad squads. Elu or Onix could challenge *corp* and then *corp* would be fucked - no way to play a team of their own caliber. Really, Elu could just challenge every bad squad there is, assuring them of matches against bad squads constantly. It wouldn't solve the problem.

Comment

Can somebody just close this thread, or move it to useless crap..

Because its a pointless thread..
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

hmm

What about if the system was changed so that you can challenge as far up as you want, but only 5 or 10 squads down?
          -Dave

Comment

i duno man.. i stillt hink twl will be the best answer. teams get scheduled matches and times.. duno when it will come tho hopefully soon =/
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
              the bottom line is that Titty owns you...
              MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

crips beat us when we were first getting going, cheaters
                :yawn:

Comment

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Foreign
                  What about if the system was changed so that you can challenge as far up as you want, but only 5 or 10 squads down?
                  Or maybe instead of needing to play a game every 4 days to remain in the rankings, change it to a game against a squad ranked no more than 5 below.

Comment

Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    Or maybe instead of needing to play a game every 4 days to remain in the rankings, change it to a game against a squad ranked no more than 5 below.
                    That would put a lot of limits on who you could play. Matches would be lessened... less demand for matchbots... the matchbots will be less stressed... and less laggy... this could work.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Its fairly obvious that using twd placement alone is not an accurate criteria for getting into leagues. it would be nice if there were some other hurdle squads had to get over. Though i think we'd all be hard pressed to think of something perfect, AND that we all agreed on.

Comment

i dont see what the complain is bout, the squads who choose to play noobish squads dont get that many points out of the win. It's smarter to face the top 5 squads, win, and get more points.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                        Asia Minor> maybe not
                        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Foreign
                          <-

Comment

ok foreign what a great system! that has no flaws! so that means:

SUPERGREAT SQUAD is #4 right?
                            superbadsquad is #200 ok? (not really 200 but its low ya know?)

follow me here... this is a sample dialogue of a situation that brings your system to a screeching hault:

1:SUPERGREAT SQUADLEADER (SGSL)> guys wanna get a match?
                            1:SUPERGREAT SQUADMEMBER1 (SGSM1)> yeah, but i dont feel like trying, too bad we cant challenge superbadsquad again, they really suck huh?
                            1:SGSL> yeah foreign's system is killing us! if only there was some way around it...
                            1:SUPERGREAT SQUADMEMBER8 (SGSM8)> I figured out a way!
                            1:SGSL> what is it?
                            1:SGSM1> OMFG TELL

HERE COMES THE IMPORTANT PART!

1:SGSM8> we just ask superbadsquad to challenge us! since they can challenge anyone on the ladder they can challenge us and we can accept! who says we cant do that!? certainly not foreign!
                            1:SGSL> whatever foreign's cool, hey his system doesn't allow any huge upsets! good news for us!
                            1:SGSM8> yeah but his system isnt any more foolproof than mythrandir's its great! besides it takes two squads to make a game happen! so these easy squads that we used to challenge with myth's system are also ACCEPTING our challenges! so it's not just US abusing the system, it's also them accepting the game! maybe there are some squads who dont care about win/loss or TWD rating they only want to play games, and SUPERGREATSQUAD is gonna give them the chance to play games!
                            1:SGSL> so I just ask THEM to challenge US and foreign's system folds like communism?
                            1:SGSM8> i think so!
                            1:SgSm1> guys is my name cooler capitalized or normal?
                            1:SGSL> i dont know but u should get a better name or people wont take you seriously
                            1:SgSm1> stfu
                            1:SGSL> kguyz challened superbadsquad to TWDD they accepted, lets go beat them and move up into 3rd place!
                            1:SGSM8> KZ!

end scene

so you see its all one big mess. twd is fine, it's not useless, just lower your caffine intake and start playing games
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by Shear
                              That would put a lot of limits on who you could play. Matches would be lessened... less demand for matchbots... the matchbots will be less stressed... and less laggy... this could work.
                              It doesn't limit who you can play at all. It limits who you can't play, if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Vihta
                                I asked for a challenging system the first day twd started. Easiest way probably is to set it up by twdbot or twd site. Team A challenges team B. Now team B has to play A during the next 7 days or it's autoloss for B. The system needs to be build so it cannot be abused by lets say A challenges B and then refuses to play B during the 7 days getting easy win.

There would need to be limits so that a team cannot be challenged by more than say 2 squads at a given time. A restriction like Team A can only challenge squads that are within 100 points of their score or are only 5 spots higher/lower in the ladder.
                                Since maybe 2 persons actually seem to have read my reply I will quote it myself

I feel I need to point out that IT DOES NOT RESTRICT IN ANYWAY THE SQUADS YOU CAN PLAY. This "formal" challenge is only for a situation where some squad *cough* cripples *cough* refuse to play ever. You can still play anytime anybody without the "formal" challenge by just agreeing to it in game.

My 4 euros..(budjet limit hitting soon)..
                                TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
                                TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
                                TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
                                TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Working...
                                X