No announcement yet.

BD cheaters wtfz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps we could get a post from the TWL coordinators on what sort of games can be voided. (aka the base games where the final score is 15k-14k cuz the bot lagged out, also jav/wb games where the last player in lagged out and the game was ended)
    Just so posts like these can be avoided if they can't/will not be productive.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      Go say "Hee-Yah!" or something JackieChanSuperDuperAznBoi123.
      You all probably knew this but...

Jackie Chan == SuperDuperShanghaiKnight

JacKieChan> == NOT asian
      http://infusive.net/annux/twgallery/pic/jackiechan.htm

kthanksbye

Comment

Haha, he has the emo glasses Spybreak wants!
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Wow am i popular now...group hug

Originally posted by geekbot
          You all probably knew this but...

Jackie Chan == SuperDuperShanghaiKnight

JacKieChan> == NOT asia
          kthanksbye
          Wtf! Why don't everyone rip the shit out of me now.

Geekbot, ever here of something called a "nickname" or "alias" = it doesn't have resemble the said person one bit, unless does it in your case? Geek? Did you actaully think all people were just like their alias? hmmm...let the verbal lashing continue....

This is fun. I'm glad we have this forum to amuse us...what else would we do?
          I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Re: Wow am i popular now...group hug

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
            Wtf! Why don't everyone rip the shit out of me now.
            I think he is gay... he looks gay tho..

And according to the wabbits.. I am gay so I should know other gay people when I see them

( just a note: I aint gay.. only wabbits seem to think that)
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Calling them wabbits certanly makes their case stronger
              Last edited by CrvenBan; 02-21-2003, 09:25 AM.
              Originally posted by Disliked
              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

That is a nasty trick pulled. I really dislike that fucking around with numbers.
                We had something like that in twjd where we won first round and then the opposing team had one person 'afk' and we had to 4 vs 4. It smelled more like they ditched one of their really bad players to win the game.
                And one time in a basing game someone was ment to be afk, but when the game started he was in and killed me from the start.
                We put an extra player in and I believe even later we both put another player in. But one of their players had a Disconnect and then the guy that was said to be afk but still playing started to PM me because blueout was off telling us to remove a player.
                He kept whining and saying it was unfair.

Anyway, if this is true what Chan> says, what a filthy trick...
                Bohemians doesn't deserve that! Good luck Chan> I hope it gets voided.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Re: Wow am i popular now...group hug

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
                  Geekbot, ever here of something called a "nickname" or "alias" = it doesn't have resemble the said person one bit, unless does it in your case? Geek? Did you actaully think all people were just like their alias? hmmm...let the verbal lashing continue....
                  Jason called you JackieChanSuperDuperAznBoi and I was just pointing out that you weren't an "azn boi." Relax, I wasn't saying that you are pretending to be asian, maybe you just like kung-fu movies, who knows.

I am asian, if it makes any difference, and geekbot == a geek wannabe.

Comment

Orginally posted by castro or someone
                    OMG GALLELEO LIKES MEN
                    It's not really that funny anymore, but hey.

Comment

Re: Re: Wow am i popular now...group hug

Originally posted by geekbot
                      Jason called you JackieChanSuperDuperAznBoi and I was just pointing out that you weren't an "azn boi." Relax, I wasn't saying that you are pretending to be asian, maybe you just like kung-fu movies, who knows.

I am asian, if it makes any difference, and geekbot == a geek wannabe.
                      Gee...I'm sorry. Hmmm, i thought you were jumping on the band waggon making fun of me too...so i lashed out...

Step #1. Open mouth.
                      Step #2. Insert Foot.

Sorry. Mb.
                      I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Hey geekbot:

public boolean geekbotIsNerd( String you ) {

boolean retVal = false;

if( you == "comp sci nerd" )
                        retVal = true;

return retVal;

}

So what's the dilly yo? I've noticed you use "==" quite a bit, and it made me think perhaps you might be into comp sci.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X