X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give me a hug!
    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

*e-hug* <3
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
        *e-hug* <3
        screw you DA cheating on me...
        1:Aorta> Im banned again...
        1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

Lol

Man I love the American bureaucracy. 'Statute of Limitations'

ZZzzz

How far are you going back, to return to the point? 6 months would seem fair for multiple offenders. 1 month for people who did it once for like 2-3 days because we were unsure of who to join.

Comment

Nothing to do with the thread but there's a quotation mark in the link to your Youtube account which makes in invalid Dameon!

Comment

ty sir. Fixed
              DELETED

Comment

:stuart:

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                  Now that's just pretty dumb dude. I admit I was double squadding for a few days about 2 years ago, mostly because I had no choice. Are you going to ban me for that right now? Well go ahead lol.

If you were unable to catch someone for doublesquadding while they did, whose fault is that..
                  wtf its a game, you have a choice.... Unless a guy has a gun to your head saying "Do it or die" then you dont have a choice

utter BS right there

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                  Fine, I'm now establishing the TW Sculpture of Limitations. Anything more than 10 years old gets thrown out.

Side note: I have no clue why I wrote 'statue'. I even looked at it and told myself 'oh, it should be statute' and I still left it as it was and left it ... I think I got side tracked with something else, cause I coulda sworn I did it.
                  Maybe it was the urge to masturbate
                  2:ph> seriously, if i could suck my own dick i'd quit subspace

Comment

Working...
                  X