Important TWD Info Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important TWD Info Reminder

As a friendly reminder to all people that play in TWD, if you have more than one person who wants to play TWD at your location, you must speak with a TWD op prior to having them register and join a squad roster. If you don't, then you run a great risk of being TWD banned for double squadding. This isn't a new policy, it's been this way for a very long time but I wanted to put it in writing somewhere where people could read and understand it since there's a small percentage of people who don't realize this. Do not bypass any waiting periods on your own, if you wish to use a different name for TWD then you must pm TWDbot with !resetname, and wait 24 hours for the name to reset. If you want to change TWD squads, then you must wait for 48 hours from the time you JOINED your most recent squad. If you've been in a squad for 2 or more days and want to change to another squad, there is no wait, unless you're changing names.

Edit: If you're a name trader and you've traded a name away and that person plays TWD or you've got a new name and you plan to use it for TWD contact a TWD op so that we can clarify. If the name(s) aren't going to be used for TWD then there's no need contact a TWD op. The old owner should not log onto the traded name once it's been registered for TWD.
    Last edited by Reaver; 02-12-2007, 06:10 PM.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
    As a friendly reminder to all people that play in TWD, if you have more than one person who wants to play TWD at your location, you must speak with a TWD op prior to having them register and join a squad roster. If you don't, then you run a great risk of being TWD banned for double squadding. This isn't a new policy, it's been this way for a very long time but I wanted to put it in writing somewhere where people could read and understand it since there's a small percentage of people who don't realize this. Do not bypass any waiting periods on your own, if you wish to use a different name for TWD then you must pm TWDbot with !resetname, and wait 24 hours for the name to reset. If you want to change TWD squads, then you must wait for 48 hours from the time you JOINED your most recent squad. If you've been in a squad for 2 or more days and want to change to another squad, there is no wait, unless you're changing names.
    lol reav i love your avatar. although, chuck norris would be more fitting with you.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
      lol reav i love your avatar. although, chuck norris would be more fitting with you.
      haha Drow

I also wanted to remind everyone that if you are already on the sibling list, it's your responsibility to keep your account updated by contacting a TWD op when you or the other person playing TWD in your house change to a different name for TWD.
      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

Maybe you should have it written somewhere in ?go twd, because my brother registered to twd without my knowing.. and then we were going to bd and suddenly they told me that my name was disabled so even tough I remember setting it up few years ago... could be wrong tho' but yeah ok. oh I see that you have set a url to a document in the greetmessage.. hmm may i suggest to change A1 a little; just add the rule for sibblings, if you want I can do it and approve it and it'll be up the next day or when the uploader comes online.
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

for the record pavement and i definitely use the same computer, but only because my laptop is beyond repair. i suspect one day when i'm feeling particularly responsible i'll spend the 40 bucks needed to ship my laptop off (assuming my warranty hasn't expired, fuk) and fix it, but chances are i won't use it to play subspace, seeing as laptops suck, so why the hell did i post this?
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            for the record pavement and i definitely use the same computer, but only because my laptop is beyond repair. i suspect one day when i'm feeling particularly responsible i'll spend the 40 bucks needed to ship my laptop off (assuming my warranty hasn't expired, fuk) and fix it, but chances are i won't use it to play subspace, seeing as laptops suck, so why the hell did i post this?
            Nice avatar I used to love that song/band. You guys are fine for the sibling list since you've kept it up to date with any name changes, etc.

Comment

I've been meaning to redo the A1 message for a while. I just need to get that DCME to work again.
              DELETED

Comment

asshole dameon, now you made me feel like playing tiberian sun
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

If you're on the sibling list and one of your siblings moves out or changes names or quits playing the game you need to notify us. If they go inactive then we'll most likely remove them from the list but that doesn't mean they can't be added again. If you're uncertain about whether you or your sibling is on the list just contact a TWD op. Just keeping the sibling list up to date

Comment

I better be on the sibling list cause I told asmodeus already.

Oh and btw someone better tell this do that moron called fizzy who keeps disabling my name, thanks.

Edit: I also lostpassword'd the name 'delux', and he played TWD. I removed his name from roster so don't ban me for double squadding for this either. :turned:
                    1:Ease> i probably am gay
                    1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Working...
                    X