X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the website isn't updating anymore. This makes me sad

Maybe Captain Awesome can save us

Comment

As I understand it, the bots were moved to a new server and the website code needs to be updated for the change. Things will be back to normal in a not too long time.

Comment

"A new dawn" and trenchwars cannot be put together- we are in the twilight of a dying game. Soak it up friends.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

The rising sun and setting sun would run into each other, causing a massive explosion that would look pretty cool and then kill us all. Only they'd be on other sides of the Trench Wars earth, so they wouldn't run into each other at all. I'll shut up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
            "A new dawn" and trenchwars cannot be put together- we are in the twilight of a dying game. Soak it up friends.
            Lies, the company that made Subspace is gay, and we took over. Good game.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
              Perhaps it is a new dawn div. Maybe it's just the beginning of what TW will become.

A souless ad spouting machine that hasn't changed since 1996!
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Four more years, four more years!

Comment

Working...
                X