Blueouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T GET RID OF YELLOW CHAT?

READING IS FUCKING FUNDAMENTAL.
    hahaaahaa
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Just a bit of clairification on what Myth is talking about here:

2d and I were trying to get him to change blueout rules to make it more like TWL's new rules.

Basically use *lockspec and *lockpublic at the same time so that spectators cannot talk in blue, but people in th game could talk in blue.

In addition we wanted to add *lockteam. With the current blueout rules, many people take it upon themselves to circumvent the blueout by using " to chat (aka team chat, where you see their name in green and their words in blue).

IMO this is MUCH more annoying than all blue becuase you see all blue all the time and I think most people have it tuned out.

Also it's much more fun IMO to have teams trashtalking eachother or saying stuff like nice shot to eachother during a game. Besides if they type, it means they aren't playing, and if they die that's more funny

The last bit is because I and many other staff never realize there's a blueout I think staff breaks the blueout rule constantly because it's just too easy. When you're concentrating on a game, you don't notice there's blueout and you type something after you die and suddenly you're breaking a rule. That's no good

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

What's the point of having staff be able to type in pub chat during a blueout when they can use green chat?

Comment

Stop the madness

Stop the madness ya to stop the specers from talking and the other team. To bad it cant stop the #team command(refer to the other teams) and private / ones as wells so u dont have to turn messege off from your own squad.

Wit

Comment

the reason i use blueout is to prevent myself from talking. when pub chat is not locked, then i usually trash talk, and ill either get tked, or get mad while trashtalking and play worse.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
              Just a bit of clairification on what Myth is talking about here:

2d and I were trying to get him to change blueout rules to make it more like TWL's new rules.

Basically use *lockspec and *lockpublic at the same time so that spectators cannot talk in blue, but people in th game could talk in blue.

In addition we wanted to add *lockteam. With the current blueout rules, many people take it upon themselves to circumvent the blueout by using " to chat (aka team chat, where you see their name in green and their words in blue).

IMO this is MUCH more annoying than all blue becuase you see all blue all the time and I think most people have it tuned out.

Also it's much more fun IMO to have teams trashtalking eachother or saying stuff like nice shot to eachother during a game. Besides if they type, it means they aren't playing, and if they die that's more funny

The last bit is because I and many other staff never realize there's a blueout I think staff breaks the blueout rule constantly because it's just too easy. When you're concentrating on a game, you don't notice there's blueout and you type something after you die and suddenly you're breaking a rule. That's no good

-Epi

If you like the trash talking, how come you had me *shutup'd and you and your squad went jihad on me for typing dirty to you guys...

Ps. we won fair and square, gg
              Dice
              TWLB Champions Season 8
              TWLJ Champions Season 8
              TWLB Champions Season 10
              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                If you like the trash talking, how come you had me *shutup'd and you and your squad went jihad on me for typing dirty to you guys...

Ps. we won fair and square, gg
                No one shut you up. That would be abuse, no matter how big an asshole you were

-Epi

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

!!!
                  Then someone abused me...

seriously, we had a twbd game afterwards and i was wondering why the bot wasn't accepting my !add name:ship, why annul was ignoring me, and why my squad kept asking if i was afk when i kept typing "ANNY, I'LL ADD THE SHIPS, I'M IN CHARGE OF BASE, YOU BASTARD" in squad chat :X

Epi, i seriously don't care who did it, but can you please tell the staffers on your squad not to abuse...being a staffer myself, i'd never shutup anyone, rather ignore them and advise others to do so as well. I'm pretty sure it was someone on your squad seeing as the only other staffer in the arena was GK and i was talking to him throughout the game nicely (he had no motive) :X

Ps. Yes, i was being an asshole to you guys because my squad thought it was funny, but you were being assholes back, and its all in good fun, no hard feelings :P
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I dont understand the point of blueout if nothing happens when staff speaks. It happens, doesn't bother me, but there's no consequence, so what the hell is the point?

To keep most people quiet Mayo. To keep most people quiet.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I smell staff conspiracy.
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Epi, i seriously don't care who did it, but can you please tell the staffers on your squad not to abuse...being a staffer myself, i'd never shutup anyone, rather ignore them and advise others to do so as well. I'm pretty sure it was someone on your squad seeing as the only other staffer in the arena was GK and i was talking to him throughout the game nicely (he had no motive) :X
                        Let's see Strike was telling us to cool it on chat so it wasn't him. So I'll tell 2d to stop abusing because we all know that 2d really loves to abuse. LOL moron.

I think someone on staff such as yourself should behave better than to openly accuse other staff of abuse when there was none, and when you were being a flaming idiot. Not exactly the type of person who should be representing our zone

-Epi

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

2d talks during blueout.

Comment

2d kicks old ladies... in the face
                            Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                            Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

2d also pees in the apple juice

Comment

UR A ZH I HAVE MORE POWER THEN U BASICALLY
                                :yawn:

Comment

Working...
                                X