!unchallenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !unchallenge?

So just today I ask mist if they have enough. They said sure, we have 4. So they tell me to challenge them. I !challenge Mist, and they say, oh man nvm we don't have enough for a match anymore.
    So I go, alright that's fine, Immolate was asking for a match anyways. So we go and play Immolate, in the middle of the match I get a message saying a TWDD match will start in 30 seconds in ?go TWDD.

So, like anyone, I was extremely angered by this. I'm not going to blame Mist, they probably didn't think we were in the middle of a match. What I'm really looking for is a way to !unchallenge a team so that these situations don't happen again.

hahaha you got owned.
    although, they stole that trick from the squad formerly known as Titty.

RIP-OFFS!
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Everything Paul said-

Granted, some squads might use this to back out of matches, but would there be some way to !unchallenge only if you had 2 matches open at the same time? Or is it impossible for the bots to tell?
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i agree.
        i also think there should be some form of !notplaying command.

Comment

Agreed, same thing happend to us. We challenged Spastic for a basing game by mistake. Of cource spastic refused to abort it when we asked a smod to cancel it, so GG spastic faggots.

Comment

Faith....just want to say that it was us who challenge and u accepted that match.You had enuf players online even in same arena so i dunno why u wanted to cancell it, stupidness maybe?. Btw Sk8 made this shit to us too so gg.
            Last edited by Zyclon; 02-27-2003, 08:19 PM.
            FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

That's a good idea.

For instance last night ConcreteShyrd of Pallies challenged us for a TWDD when they were actually playing a TWBD. So after I accepted and no pallies showed up... man imagine if I wasn't staff and I couldn't do a !killgame... then we would of gotten a free win vs. Pallies. That would of been mean

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

It was greatly appreciated, Epi. Thanks again. Sometimes I can't hold back my shithead tendencies.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

So, for now, the temporary solution is to -> ?help We need a game killed, could a upper staff member come to ?go <arenaname> to hear our explanation?
                  Or something simlilar?
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

and hope they get there in 5 mins

Comment

or harbor a few staffers on your squad and kill any game that you're about to lose.
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                        or harbor a few staffers on your squad and kill any game that you're about to lose.
                        you're so devious gerbz, ilu
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

T.R.L tricked us this way too. They didnt respond for like 4 minutes and we got challenged in a different arena so we accepteed. Even though Mythrandir was online and another mod they couldn't do a thing about it. At least, according to the rules.
                          .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                          .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                          zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                            That's a good idea.

For instance last night ConcreteShyrd of Pallies challenged us for a TWDD when they were actually playing a TWBD. So after I accepted and no pallies showed up... man imagine if I wasn't staff and I couldn't do a !killgame... then we would of gotten a free win vs. Pallies. That would of been mean

-Epi
                            We've always been told that staff can't do a !killgame, at least the ERs can't.

BTW, this shows you not to !challenge different squads in different arenas.
                            Ну вот...

Comment

Staff can kill games..

ZeUs!! needed too because spastic didnt want to play 6 vs 6 and put 8 people in.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X