Og Mages PWN J00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Og Mages PWN J00

Read the Subject. i have nothing more to say. Once I get this team in fighting shape, expect some of your asses being handed to you, especally by me.
    DELETED

Daemon, your ownage goes without question. $$

Maybe I was checking the wrong squads stats, but you have ZERO wins in TWDD, out of over 10 games or so. This puts you even below MY squad - wow.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Both of you from California too... it must be a West Coast thing.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

we're playing possum
        DELETED

Comment

we still pwn j00 can't front with our 0-13 record. but seresouly, if someone can find a worse squad, please post it here
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            we still pwn j00 can't front with our 0-13 record. but seresouly, if someone can find a worse squad, please post it here
            I'm not sure but I think i found a worse one.. Cold Knights a combined 0-33. That's harsh, someone let them win that can afford to lose 90-100 points.
            <Nominates Elusive>
            Last edited by Ubik; 03-10-2003, 05:29 AM.
            (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Comment

the max you can change in a given game is +-50

Comment

yeah, i dropped from Og Mages since they didn't wanna take chances, they barely TWDed, and overall inactivity as a squad. I'm up for Hire again. If anyone wants me just ask.
                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                X