Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read this if more than one person plays TWD at your location!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this if more than one person plays TWD at your location!

In the never ending effort to keep the sibling list updated, we recently revised the sibling list since it started over 3 years ago and many of the people who played then don't play now, moved out, or only one person in the house plays TWD. So what does this mean for those of you that still do have a sibling or at least 2 people playing TWD at the same location? Well it boils down to this, if both you and the other person play TWD actively (if I do ?find playername and it says 10 days ago, then you were most likely removed) and you haven't changed names then you're still on the sibling list. If one or both of you have changed names and you notified a TWD op that you have done so, then you're still on the sibling list. If you haven't kept us up to date on name changes but you still have someone else that plays TWD in your house then you need to contact a TWD op. If you can't get a hold of one then just ?message me with the details. If for some reason the other person in your house is inactive but you still wish to remain on the sibling list then again, you'll need to contact a TWD op. If you're uncertain whether you're on the sibling list, err to the side of caution and contact a TWD op.

As always,
    don't play TWD from your friends house unless either 1) they don't play TWD or 2) You're on the sibling list with them.
    don't play from internet cafe's or public internet access locations (like libraries) and request to have MID/IP info added.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

jerome and pavement happen to use the same computer!

so re-reg me!
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
    X