come on dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on dudes

So you do the cleaning of the sibling list, I can't play TWD, I pretty much lurk around for 4 days waiting for a TWD Op, I get registered, I go to a BD, and all of a sudden, the bot says I am not registered.

Please, some closure.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

You C*ntwhores Are Not Letting Me Play With Jer - Da Fuck - Ome! Sharking With Jerome Is The Best Thing Ever, And I Miss Him!

stupid caps remover thingy, not gonna retype it in full caps >.>
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Some TWD Ops don't know how they register a person.

I was able to play by being subbed in, but not by being !added in.. Before I went to another TWD Op
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Both your names are still registered. Find me and maybe your MID or IP is off.
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          So you do the cleaning of the sibling list, I can't play TWD, I pretty much lurk around for 4 days waiting for a TWD Op, I get registered, I go to a BD, and all of a sudden, the bot says I am not registered.

Please, some closure.
          Did you try ?help I need a TWD op
          It's almost impossible to wait 4 days without there being a TWD op able to help you, I've heard of some people having to wait 1 day, provided they're going about getting a hold of an Op the right way of course. If you're having TWD issues and you cant get a hold of a TWD op then ?message Reaver I'll fix it asap (which will always be shorter than 4 days).

Edit: Based on the situation, I don't think our alteration of the sibling list affected your ability to play in any way, but rather you're playing on a computer or at a location you don't normally play at, or the computer you usually use was reformatted, or something along those lines.
          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
          3:Best> see it coming
          3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
            Did you try ?help I need a TWD op
            It's almost impossible to wait 4 days without there being a TWD op able to help you, I've heard of some people having to wait 1 day, provided they're going about getting a hold of an Op the right way of course. If you're having TWD issues and you cant get a hold of a TWD op then ?message Reaver I'll fix it asap (which will always be shorter than 4 days).

Edit: Based on the situation, I don't think our alteration of the sibling list affected your ability to play in any way, but rather you're playing on a computer or at a location you don't normally play at, or the computer you usually use was reformatted, or something along those lines.
            Pavement can still play fine. We had no trouble until the list cleanup, Dameon fixed me up few days ago (after waiting 2 days) but I guess to no avail.

I thought it might be IP problems because my router fucked up and now is back online so we might have been assigned a new IP, but once again, Pavement can play and I can't. Nothing has changed, then, except I suddenly can not play. Computer's fine, Jerome's TWD account isn't

internet de la jerome

Comment

ok ok ok ok ok o kok o ko k if it doesn't work this time i'm going to murder pavement and simply play on his name

thx!~:wub:

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
              X