New TWD rule shortly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TWD rule shortly

New rule not effective immediately. This is a heads up to any and all squads --If you continually recruit the same TWD banned player, or multiple TWD banned players, then your squad captain(s) will be punished. If after punishment it continues, then the squad may be dissolved.

This rule will be put into place in a few days, so boot your evading players now. The rule won't effect 95% of people that play TWD so most people need not worry. If you have suspicions about a player on your squad, or a player requesting to join your squad, contact a TWD op via help prior to them joining if possible. The rule is mostly designed around the 2-3 players that don't realize we'll make every effort to keep catching them and hinder those that are helping them do so.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Yeah, if you have any players you feel are shady, look me up and I'll let you know if they're legit or not.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
      Yeah, if you have any players you feel are shady, look me up and I'll let you know if they're legit or not.
      ?squad shayde

Comment

Does this mean I have to kick vys and myth?
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Yeah, goes for TW banned players as well.
          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
            Yeah, goes for TW banned players as well.
            Does this apply to players who've been banned for the first time ever and have a TW ban of 3 days?

Also. Is there any ETA that the players - that have at some point been TWD banned - will be forgiven and let into TWD/TWL again?
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
              Does this apply to players who've been banned for the first time ever and have a TW ban of 3 days?

Also. Is there any ETA that the players - that have at some point been TWD banned - will be forgiven and let into TWD/TWL again?
              Yes it applies to players that have been TW banned for the first time ever, though it's unlikely that a captain will actually be punished but rather given a warning, since it's more likely to be an accidental recruit if it's the first incident.

I'm assuming your 2nd question is referring to players that are to be permanently banned from TWD. There's no real clear cut answer to this, if a person has violated enough TWD rules that they've been TWD banned 5+ times to warrant being permanently banned, chances are that they will never wise up. However, there will be rare instances where a player is given another opportunity.

Comment

Clarification for Sertifi:

You can recruit a person who is banned from TW. Just as long as they're not evading a ban to play for you, that's fine. If you recruit me and I'm in Metal Gear CTF riding out a 3 day racism ban, that's cool. If you recruit me and I'm in TW evading my 3 day racism ban on an alias, that's not cool.
                DELETED

Comment

I probably misunderstood earlier. I thought Reaver meant that if a player has been banned from TW/D before, they will not be let into TWD. That's why I, maybe a bit too unclearly asked if a player has been banned for 3 days, and his ban has ended, will he (still) not be able to join a TWD squad?

And the second question was, if a player has been banned from TWD few times, yet is not permanently banned will he still be able to play TWD games?

I just got confused if this is some kind of a new system, but now it seems more like a reminder that if a TW/D banned player is playing for you, you should tell a TWD Op (naturally).

I got confused because Vys and Myth are going to be forced out of QS, and I'm pretty sure they have been TWD banned but are not TWD banned currently..?

EDIT: And I thought that even before this thread: if a TW/D banned player is found playing a TWD/TWL game for you, the squad will be punished. (Even if this was not an official rule before soon)
                  3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                  3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                  3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                  3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                  3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                  3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                  3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                  3:Shadowmere> LOL
                  3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                  Shadowmere> Rofl
                  Up in ya !> With his feet
                  Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                  Up in ya !> l44t feet
                  Deft> l44t f44t*
                  Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                  Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Imo, All Bans under the 4th time it is fine to recruit them as long as they are not evading a twd ban they are currently serving.

If a user is found who has a life-time ban from twd and has evaded this, your
                    squad will be treated as if you are harboring a convict...

Which is why if you have any doubts about a user, u need to talk with TWD ops before allowing them to join, and if possible make them come clean about previous bans from twd.

I don't see your squad getting punished for having a user who has served a say a 3day/2week ban from twd and that ban isn't active... You just have to be weary of such players...

To sum it up, its more serious to have a user either evading a ban, or a evading permanent (life-time) twd ban...
                    Last edited by RiiStar; 05-16-2007, 08:59 AM.
                    PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                    Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

As captain of the only squad to go undefeated in TWL while playing every game 4v5... I think that this entire new rule could have been avoided if mods weren't so closed mouth with captains, in terms of runing alias checks on players the squad didn't trust in the first place.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Too bad there is not a listing of banned players.

Comment

Theres a list, but its not public knowlege...
                          which would help squads if it was ever released.

-_-
                          PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                          Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Lets start one, only one name per post please.

Vys.
                            -Bubbles
                            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

it should be d1st0rt needs had corn dog
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X