question about the personal profile on twdsite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about the personal profile on twdsite

when you choose to edit your personal profile one of the sections you can fill in is 'Brief information about myself', however when you fill something in, it doesn't even get displayed in your profile. it should either work or not be there as an option. (i'd personally like it as an option) it shouldn't be to difficult to get it to work, right?

thanks

lol i was wondering about that too.

also, how do you "choose" your preferred ship? i dont even get the option to.

Comment

Things from the orginal website were forgotten, which is proberly the case here.
      You also used to be able to input ur email at one point...

I will look into it. But theres alot goin on, so give me some time, not just 1day.

:fear:
      PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
      Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

ok two days it is! :fear:

nah, take your time, it's just that i had made me a GREAT profile and now it isnt even on display. :x

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
          ok two days it is! :fear:

nah, take your time, it's just that i had made me a GREAT profile and now it isnt even on display. :x
          lol omg exactly. Precious time when into my profile, and I was like "OMFG I ALREADY GOT HACKED 10 SECONDS AFTER MAKING MY PROFILE AND NOW IT'S NOT SHOWING UP THAT BRIEF PART ZOOOMG."

Yea take your time Riistar.
          TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
          TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Working...
          X