Fixed Match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed Match?

Pointing out fixed match, what do you think?

Attack vs Forbidden. March 10. Start Time: 00:14 AM

How was this matched fixed you ask? In round one an Attack player (se><plosion) went 1-4 then was consequently subbed. Then in round 2 he went 0-10. Immediately after the match he was squad-joined to Forbidden. Coincidence or fixed match. What do you think?

Note: Captain of Forbidden (Warthog) is a "highly influential" moderator.
    (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Sounds like Sexplosion pulled a fast one on you guys- pretty low of him.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Heh I've had something like that happen to me once in a pro league squad I ran many moons ago.

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

In a game against whiterabbit he went 4-8 and 5-10. He might not be setting matches, he might just suck.

Comment

hahahhahahaha props for that nice one.
          DELETED

Comment

He's been ?ignored by me for spamming our squad chat...I would say, let's just have an ol' fashioned lynching.
            Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
              In a game against whiterabbit he went 4-8 and 5-10. He might not be setting matches, he might just suck.
              Apparently you missed the part of how he squadjoined to Forbidden immediately following the match. :eek:
              (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Comment

my suggestion, suck it up.
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Lynching? Please dont even joke about that. Anyways, Im on attack, but I never saw the match. Ofcoarse I dont care really, this is my 6th squad. SE><PLOSION is my home fry, gl with forbidden, I <3 all those people.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Lynching is just a synomymnymnonnym for hanging.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                      Lynching is just a synomymnymnonnym for hanging.
                      Not really, but close.
                      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Isnt lynchin chasing somebody down the street.. beat the shit out of him.. then when you got a big crowd gathered hanging him? ( or you could replace him with her ofcourse)
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Lynching is a form of punishment (death mainly), without the forms of law, like when a mob captures suspected (not proven guilty) person and kills him/her (by hanging mainly).
                          Originally posted by Disliked
                          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

aha.. I didnt feel like getting a dictionary so I just guessed

[edit] In the old days.. way before subspace existed.. Lynching was mainly used on black people wasnt it?? I mean when they were still slaves in those days lynching was mainly used on Black people if I am correct.. could be wrong. [/edit]
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

It didn't stop with slavery.

Comment

Working...
                              X