TWD squads MERGE the home stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brookus
    How does him being well off make him obligated to pay for your enjoyment? Perhaps he should take his money and spend it on his own enjoyment and leave you to do the same.

llater,
    Tony
    I never said he's obligated. No one is twisting his arm though. SS/Continuum is his play-toy. He's keeping it alive because he wants to. Way to go, getting all high and mighty with me you two. And so it goes.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      ...getting all high and mighty with me you two.
      I didn't mean to seem high and mighty. I just fail to see how if someone is rich they don't deserve repayment for services.

llater,
      Tony

Comment

I didn't mean to seem high and mighty. I just fail to see how if someone is rich they don't deserve repayment for services.

llater,
        Tony
        Jason's point, I think, is that it's unlikely that SS is going to die anytime soon and that Priit doesn't need the money. All of this in response to Div and Eeks' assertion that this might be the last TWL (due to server costs).

Comment

The man's pickin' up what I'm layin' down ova here.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I just fail to see how if someone is rich they don't deserve repayment for services.
            I DO! FUCKING WHITE-COLLAR ASSHOLES OWE ME RENT!
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Last chance motherfuckers, you have to PLAY your way into TWLs... merge if needed- but get going.
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

The guy's obviously a pirate, but why does his head change? I don't get it.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

He's obviously a super saijin pirate.

Comment

a what?

Comment

A super pirate that uses Trojan condoms with his shipmates.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        He's obviously a super saijin pirate.
                        Haha. They didn't wear hats though. And I thought it was saiyan?
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
                          A super pirate that uses Trojan condoms with his shipmates.
                          Oh i want to be one, sign me up!

Comment

Before two squads merge they could easily just play 100 games against each other with the merge destination squad winning them all hence putting them in a TWL position and knocking other good squads out of the TWL. I suggest a rule is made to stop situations like this occuring. I guess i'll put it through to the TWD powers that be.
                            Tigerex

Comment

Working...
                            X