Suggestion for twdd/twjd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for twdd/twjd

I am not sure if this was suggested before, but I think it would be better if for jds/dds you could also set up how many rounds you want the game to be to say up to 3 rounds win. A command like !challenge <squad>:4:3 would challenge a squad to 4v4 to best out of 3. More rounds would also be more points won. How many times has it happened that 1 person can only play 1 round then has to leave. Then while waiting for another one to be able to play full game another guy logs on in 30 mins but then one of the original beepers cant play a full game anymore. I think this would boost the activity don't you think? A lot of people would be able to enjoy a quick game before leaving somewhere.

Also for basing would be cool to be able to challenge to 10,15,20 mins or maybe even pointrace. Again for more points with more time played.
    Last edited by midoent; 04-24-2008, 10:56 PM.
    lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

no
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Hmmm
      But then things would just be easier to win and you couldn't make a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
        no
        why not?

and vi, what i mean is caps should get choice. Heck they could choose a long best out of 3 game or timer to 20:00

Comment

games are good the way they are, not to add to the confusion of challenging and accepting matches.

However i do like being to twd with a min of 2 players
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
            games are good the way they are, not to add to the confusion of challenging and accepting matches.

However i do like being to twd with a min of 2 players
            as long as twd is no longer used to pick twl teams, you could add 2v2 to it i guess. but the ladder rankings wont mean much when half teh games are 2v2

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

It would be nice to have the option of best of 5, but honestly I dont see many people wanting to play 5 rounds.. Also, it'd mean redoing the site? It'd be easier to just rematch

The option for 2-3 vs 2-3 would be a really good addition. (fuck I'd love a 6vs6jd)Even if it doesnt count for twd at all, although it would be better if it would.

Comment

yes

twd is mere practice like wbduel/javduel but with a website in the off-season.
                ladderpositions, recent games... nothing matters as it will all be deleted when twl qualifications start, that's when 3 rounds r needed.

more pracs, more fun, more skill.
                Last edited by Jones; 04-25-2008, 04:32 AM.
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

best of two doesn't exist?!!
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

yeah mb i meant 2 rounds win. edited

Comment

Working...
                    X